BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Bridgeport, CT
Love it! Bought it as a Christmas gift for the household, been enjoying since. Love that it has the carafe but we've never used it, still have the carafe samples that came with it. If anything I wish it could heat up coffee. I think that would make me more likely to brew the carafe size cups.
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
I absolutely adore my Keurig. Whether it be for coffee, tea, hot chocolate or even cup noodles (thanks to the hot water).
This machine has me covered. It is definitely a daily essential, and I don't know where I'd be without this little machine.
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
I love the simplicity of using this system however it is not that much different from the Tassimo I used to own and the pods for a Tassimo were a much better price! I also prefer a larger serving than the average 8Oz that most pods come with.
Amber W.
Whitby , ON
In love with this coffee maker!! so easy to use, and it's quick for making that coffee before you're rushing out the door. it's pretty big and bulky so it does take up a lot of counter space but it's for sure worth it and I use it every day!
Emma M.
I have a keurig and a tassimo. The keurig is great because you can make multiple cups of different coffee or tea very quickly. The water heats up within seconds, and the coffee is in the cup within minutes from first putting the kcup in the machine. The k cups are great because there is a huge variety of flavors and options.
Alexis O.
Sarnia, ON
I use this machine everyday! Love how many flavors are available and all the different drinks. However I have it 4/5 stars because the water tank could be bigger. Requires filling after every 2 cups or so which is a bit of an annoyance but not enough for me to get any other brewing system
Katherine E.
I absolutely love this coffee maker! It's so convenient and no messy clean up! And best of all the coffee is fast,hot and tastes great! I use it daily. For the price and value this is great!!!
Jasmine  V.
I bought this for my family for Christmas and it'd be a total understatement if I said that my family's been using it. We've been using it for tea, coffee and even for ramen noodles! It's amazing for every day use.
Brandi O.
I really love my keurig it's the beat thing since slice bread. it so convenient if I only what that one cup that is all I make and I love being able to make tea coco and cappuccino with it
Shannon F.
South Jordan , UT
I love my Keurig and use it every morning. I am the only one who drinks coffee at my house so it is perfect for me! I love to buy different k cups and try new flavors. We use one at work too! So good!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?