BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brittany K.
Calgary
Not the best coffee Brewer but it delivers a good cup of coffee. It takes way to long to heat up the water and the coffee made only ever fills 2/3 of a standard coffee cup
Katherine E.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this coffee maker! It's so convenient and no messy clean up! And best of all the coffee is fast,hot and tastes great! I use it daily. For the price and value this is great!!!
Paige H.
Red Deer
Love that you are able to brew multiple cups or single cups easy to use and relatively quiet especially if you are leaving early
Cynthia R.
Edmonton
I don not use the coffee maker often as I do not drink caffeine. My husband really enjoys this machine and uses it daily
Lisa S.
Foodie Expert
I love the selection of coffee and tea. There's also hot chocolate! they also have iced drinks which I love. great system. easy to use.
Courtney A.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
This is a great coffee maker and I highly recommend it to anybody. You have so many different coffee flavors to choose from.
Lucy C.
Foodie Expert
Love love love this product!! It works amazingly and does exactly what it says it will!
Marta C.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker he make great coffee :)::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
Wish i could pull this thing apart more often since i dislike germs but i work overnights and without my baby i would never make it. love my keurig
Jessica H.
Cole Harbour, NS
This coffee maker is okay, I only usually use it if I need a quick cup to go! I don't find that Keurig makes the best tasting coffee.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?