BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
A N.
A N.
Toronto
This Keurig 2.0 system has really changed the way I get my morning caffeine fix. The expanded water tank has definitely been a welcome improvement. The Machine is simple to clean, easy to use and my guests love it. Keurig brand products also have many accessories that make it fun to use and even more integrated into my every day life.
Josie D.
Josie D.
I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS AT ALL! When my family and I first purchased our keurig, it worked great, and we used it everyday, but it became very loud and the coffee wasn't tasting the same anymore- it became more distilled with water over time, and then after maybe 5 months of having it, the motor in it stopped working all together, we did eventually replace it, but I prefer the nesspresso machine over the keurig any day!
Hgsquaredd C.
Hgsquaredd C.
Foodie Expert
My sisters and I bought this 2 years ago on Boxing Day. And up until this day it works great! We've unused a bunch of different k cups from Tim Hortons, Folgers, Star Bucks and McDonalds Brand. From there you'll know that you'll never miss out on anything.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Montreal, QC
I like that you can remove the grate at the bottom, because then your thermos will fit under the Keurig directly. Hate that you have to buy marginally expensive single cups. But the quality is good. Depends on your priorities. Also horrible for the environment if you don't recycle the used cups?
Katie G.
Katie G.
Barrie, ON
I am the type of person who needs at least 3 cups of coffee every morning just to wake me up! This keriug machine is the best! If you don't mind waiting for three minutes for it to preheat then this machine will rock your mornings
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
Love it! Bought it as a Christmas gift for the household, been enjoying since. Love that it has the carafe but we've never used it, still have the carafe samples that came with it. If anything I wish it could heat up coffee. I think that would make me more likely to brew the carafe size cups.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
Foodie Expert
I absolutely adore my Keurig. Whether it be for coffee, tea, hot chocolate or even cup noodles (thanks to the hot water).
This machine has me covered. It is definitely a daily essential, and I don't know where I'd be without this little machine.
Amber W.
Amber W.
whitby, ON
In love with this coffee maker!! so easy to use, and it's quick for making that coffee before you're rushing out the door. it's pretty big and bulky so it does take up a lot of counter space but it's for sure worth it and I use it every day!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the simplicity of using this system however it is not that much different from the Tassimo I used to own and the pods for a Tassimo were a much better price! I also prefer a larger serving than the average 8Oz that most pods come with.
Emma M.
Emma M.
I have a keurig and a tassimo. The keurig is great because you can make multiple cups of different coffee or tea very quickly. The water heats up within seconds, and the coffee is in the cup within minutes from first putting the kcup in the machine. The k cups are great because there is a huge variety of flavors and options.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?