BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
haithem c.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
We could not live without our Keurig. I don't actually drink coffee - my husband does - but I use it more than he does for the hot water. It's instant, gives you the perfect amount, and they make lots of K-Cup flavors that are not coffee-related which I really like. It's really easy to clean, stays hot and doesn't take long to warm up when you add more water. So much more convenient than a teakettle. We've had ours for a year and it's still humming along, no problems in sight! The digital display is small - the more you spend the nicer they get. With just the two of us we didn't need a big fancy one, but they sure are fun!
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
melun
Foodie Expert
I first bought this coffee maker just to try it out and I was not really sure how it will function. But from the first time I turned it on It became a real addiction! I love how it is simple to use and the fact that it is not very loud. The design is very chic and matches my kitchen decor. I recommand this machine ! Absolutely great!
Foodie Expert
Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my shopping list.
Bishop A.
Bishop A.
I absolutely adore my Keurig 2.0.
From coffee to tea to hot chocolate, this little machine has me covered. With the endless pod options and small counter space take up, I am saving money, while still drinking brands like Starbucks and Tim Hortons at home. This system encourages the use of a reusable cup, which doesn't quite make up for the environmentally unfriendly pods - but helps. Many top brands are working on Eco-friendly pods and I do what I can to make wise consumer choices.

The option to brew a carafe is yours when entertaining and you can control your ounces as well as if you'd like your brew bold or not.

The Keurig loses a star due to the max size being 10 ounces for a personal coffee. Monday's call for at least 16.
Donna G.
Donna G.
My family and I absolutely love this brewing system. We held out for many years and thought we'd never buy into the individual cup maker systems but we were wrong! Once our teenage daughters started drinking Starbucks on a regular basis, we thought we'd buy one as a family Christmas present. Everyone loves it! It's actually less waste this way as we used to someone's throw away a half a pot of coffee. Now we can choose the flavor of coffee and not have to worry about anyone else not liking it. Win, win.
ALANA H.
ALANA H.
Dublin , TX
I love mine! It's simple and easy to clean. I love to make single cups of coffee. My fiance and I like different flavors of coffee so this is so much easier than trying to find a flavor that works for two people. I also make hot chocolate and tea. When cooking and something calls for hot water, I just use this. So much faster than the tap. I also recommend when switching from coffee to hot chocolate etc to clear it out with running a cup of the hot water. That way flavors don't mix.
Karah M.
Karah M.
Mission, BC
Since they started to let you put your own coffee in the machine I have no complaints about this coffee maker. I bought the first one with the scanning thing that only let you put in Keurig brand pods and didn't allow you to put fresh ground beans in. I exchanged for a newer one and now I love it. I can still have 1 cup of coffee just for me or I can make 4 cups for when I have guests over. It's so quick. I thought for the longest time this coffee machine would be hokey but I really love it now.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
I purchased this machine a few months ago. My first Keurig experience. I find you need to use filtered water and the k cups must be Keurig sealed not just comparable. Costco has cheapest prices for them. The machine does clog often which is a pain. It's for people who only like a cup or 2. If you want a pot better to use a classic coffee machine. These are expensive and require regular maintenance.
Kim L.
Kim L.
edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
I do like that the digital touch display on this machine and it seems to operate a lot smoothr than previous version and I like that this model gives the option of brewing a pot. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of most kcup offerings though. i find a lot of issue is a result of the rate of water flow and sometimes, it doesn't allow for proper steeping of tea or maximize the flavor of the coffee. however, this machine is convenient and cleanup is always easy.
Sarah U.
Sarah U.
Foodie Expert
I've always loved keurigs. Probably always will. The only thing I wish this one had was an option for larger cups. All of the mugs I have are larger than the options available on the machine so I end up having to use 2 k cups for one mug of whatever I'm making. They're not huge mugs either. Normal novelty ones. Much prefer cool mugs than the standard plain ones.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?