BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Karah M.
Mission, BC
Since they started to let you put your own coffee in the machine I have no complaints about this coffee maker. I bought the first one with the scanning thing that only let you put in Keurig brand pods and didn't allow you to put fresh ground beans in. I exchanged for a newer one and now I love it. I can still have 1 cup of coffee just for me or I can make 4 cups for when I have guests over. It's so quick. I thought for the longest time this coffee machine would be hokey but I really love it now.
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
I purchased this machine a few months ago. My first Keurig experience. I find you need to use filtered water and the k cups must be Keurig sealed not just comparable. Costco has cheapest prices for them. The machine does clog often which is a pain. It's for people who only like a cup or 2. If you want a pot better to use a classic coffee machine. These are expensive and require regular maintenance.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
We could not live without our Keurig. I don't actually drink coffee - my husband does - but I use it more than he does for the hot water. It's instant, gives you the perfect amount, and they make lots of K-Cup flavors that are not coffee-related which I really like. It's really easy to clean, stays hot and doesn't take long to warm up when you add more water. So much more convenient than a teakettle. We've had ours for a year and it's still humming along, no problems in sight! The digital display is small - the more you spend the nicer they get. With just the two of us we didn't need a big fancy one, but they sure are fun!
Sarah U.
I've always loved keurigs. Probably always will. The only thing I wish this one had was an option for larger cups. All of the mugs I have are larger than the options available on the machine so I end up having to use 2 k cups for one mug of whatever I'm making. They're not huge mugs either. Normal novelty ones. Much prefer cool mugs than the standard plain ones.
Samantha F.
Edmonton, Alberta
Ever since they came out with single brewing coffee machines I just fell in love with Keurig home brewing system. I get many varieties of coffee and the machine brews to your appropriate size from an espresso shot to a venti sized coffee. the machine so is an easy clean and it fits pretty much anywhere.
A N.
Toronto
This Keurig 2.0 system has really changed the way I get my morning caffeine fix. The expanded water tank has definitely been a welcome improvement. The Machine is simple to clean, easy to use and my guests love it. Keurig brand products also have many accessories that make it fun to use and even more integrated into my every day life.
Josie D.
I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS AT ALL! When my family and I first purchased our keurig, it worked great, and we used it everyday, but it became very loud and the coffee wasn't tasting the same anymore- it became more distilled with water over time, and then after maybe 5 months of having it, the motor in it stopped working all together, we did eventually replace it, but I prefer the nesspresso machine over the keurig any day!
Hgsquaredd C.
My sisters and I bought this 2 years ago on Boxing Day. And up until this day it works great! We've unused a bunch of different k cups from Tim Hortons, Folgers, Star Bucks and McDonalds Brand. From there you'll know that you'll never miss out on anything.
Hannah M.
Montreal, QC
I like that you can remove the grate at the bottom, because then your thermos will fit under the Keurig directly. Hate that you have to buy marginally expensive single cups. But the quality is good. Depends on your priorities. Also horrible for the environment if you don't recycle the used cups?
Katie G.
Barrie, ON
I am the type of person who needs at least 3 cups of coffee every morning just to wake me up! This keriug machine is the best! If you don't mind waiting for three minutes for it to preheat then this machine will rock your mornings
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?