BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lauren M.
Oakville
I love the keurig. I was Skeptical at first but I fell in love with this coffee maker. It is so quick and easy to use and brews a great tasting coffee.
Christina S.
Brampton, ON
The product works well. Great to have the Carafe when using it with larger groups. However, it does not use old k-cup which was the downside for me. The k-cups can get a bit pricey.
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
I love the simplicity of using this system however it is not that much different from the Tassimo I used to own and the pods for a Tassimo were a much better price! I also prefer a larger serving than the average 8Oz that most pods come with.
Emma M.
I have a keurig and a tassimo. The keurig is great because you can make multiple cups of different coffee or tea very quickly. The water heats up within seconds, and the coffee is in the cup within minutes from first putting the kcup in the machine. The k cups are great because there is a huge variety of flavors and options.
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island
I love my keurig, the only thing I don't like about if is that the older k-cups don't work in it. but other then that I love how it can make a pot of coffee.
Michelle P.
I absolutely LOVE my keurig. It brews a perfect cup every time. I also really like how I can purchase teas and other hot drinks for it.
Brandi O.
Foodie Expert
I really love my keurig it's the beat thing since slice bread. it so convenient if I only what that one cup that is all I make and I love being able to make tea coco and cappuccino with it
Maria E.
Foodie Expert
Easy to use. I use a reusable kcup so it is cheaper that way. the singles of different flavors are too expensive IMO.
Lily L.
Toronto
My family got this during the Christmas break. I don't really like to drink coffee. But for the rare times that I do drink coffee, I use my Keurig.
Brittany K.
Calgary
Not the best coffee Brewer but it delivers a good cup of coffee. It takes way to long to heat up the water and the coffee made only ever fills 2/3 of a standard coffee cup
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?