BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Julia A.
Julia A.
I love it my dad loves it. Love it
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
I just love how simple and easy it is to make this. Easily customizable and able to make it your own.
Judith T.
Judith T.
Miami Beach, FL
Awesome! Fabulous idea. No mess no fuss. Great tasting coffe FAST. U need it. Simple and easy. Great selection of coffee. So happy
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
I like the machine but after only using it for about 3 months, the screen is messing up. It goes blank and you can't see anything on it. Other than that, I like the fact that you can make a cup or a carafe.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I loved both of my keurigs. Unfortunately they both have became clogged and nothing seems to work to clean them (ie vinger, or coffee maker cleaner)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
This product is amazing! I loved purchasing it and me and my whole friend group enjoyed it. It is definitely something that I will be using and adding kcups to the monthly shopping list. If you are hesitant give it a try. You will not be disappointed.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Edmonton, Alberta
Ever since they came out with single brewing coffee machines I just fell in love with Keurig home brewing system. I get many varieties of coffee and the machine brews to your appropriate size from an espresso shot to a venti sized coffee. the machine so is an easy clean and it fits pretty much anywhere.
Nia D.
Nia D.
Fort Polk, LA
Love it. This is our very first keurig machine. It works perfect, I wish I can buy the k550 though. Keurig is totally awesome coffee maker. I really recommend this machine to everyone.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I like the keurig for it's convenience and speed. Sometimes I don't want to make an entire pot of coffee and it to go to waste. Keurig allows me to make one cup at a time.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Red Deer
Love that you are able to brew multiple cups or single cups easy to use and relatively quiet especially if you are leaving early
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?