BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Becca B.
melbourne, FL
Not my favorite it's all right there are better products years besides this
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Love my Keurig 4 cup coffee maker. Very easy to use and is convenient......
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
Love love my machine !!! When I first got it I was the happiest person ever
Cristina M.
Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my shopping list.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
I first bought this coffee maker just to try it out and I was not really sure how it will function. But from the first time I turned it on It became a real addiction! I love how it is simple to use and the fact that it is not very loud. The design is very chic and matches my kitchen decor. I recommand this machine ! Absolutely great!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I absolutely adore my Keurig 2.0.
From coffee to tea to hot chocolate, this little machine has me covered. With the endless pod options and small counter space take up, I am saving money, while still drinking brands like Starbucks and Tim Hortons at home. This system encourages the use of a reusable cup, which doesn't quite make up for the environmentally unfriendly pods - but helps. Many top brands are working on Eco-friendly pods and I do what I can to make wise consumer choices.

The option to brew a carafe is yours when entertaining and you can control your ounces as well as if you'd like your brew bold or not.

The Keurig loses a star due to the max size being 10 ounces for a personal coffee. Monday's call for at least 16.
Bishop A.
I absolutely adore my Keurig 2.0.

Donna G.
My family and I absolutely love this brewing system. We held out for many years and thought we'd never buy into the individual cup maker systems but we were wrong! Once our teenage daughters started drinking Starbucks on a regular basis, we thought we'd buy one as a family Christmas present. Everyone loves it! It's actually less waste this way as we used to someone's throw away a half a pot of coffee. Now we can choose the flavor of coffee and not have to worry about anyone else not liking it. Win, win.
ALANA H.
Dublin , TX
I love mine! It's simple and easy to clean. I love to make single cups of coffee. My fiance and I like different flavors of coffee so this is so much easier than trying to find a flavor that works for two people. I also make hot chocolate and tea. When cooking and something calls for hot water, I just use this. So much faster than the tap. I also recommend when switching from coffee to hot chocolate etc to clear it out with running a cup of the hot water. That way flavors don't mix.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?