BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Nick M.
Indianapolis, In
I love this coffeemaker. I had always loved my single serve Keurig brewer, and I love that I can brew a whole carafe now! The only downside that I've faced so far is the fact that it scans the k-cup when it's in the brewer. This has lead to using some work arounds, such as putting another cup label on top of a non readable one.
Melody P.
Axton, VA
I love this single serve brewing system. It allies me to make just enough coffee each time I desire a hot cup of java.
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
U really love this machine is really easy to used and i dony have to wait long for my cofee
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Foodie Expert
I love my coffee maker. my husband got it almost a month ago. i also make hot chocolate in it
Alicia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how it looks, easy to use and very good for on the go coffee
I love the many kinds of coffee you can brew. tea and hot cholate options
great for the whole family
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Foodie Expert
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I could not use up my previous k-cups.
Alicia M.
Grand Junction, CO
Love using the k-cups to make coffee, so convenient! Easy to use and not very messy. Nice not to have to buy filters.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my shopping list.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Foodie Expert
I first bought this coffee maker just to try it out and I was not really sure how it will function. But from the first time I turned it on It became a real addiction! I love how it is simple to use and the fact that it is not very loud. The design is very chic and matches my kitchen decor. I recommand this machine ! Absolutely great!
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
We could not live without our Keurig. I don't actually drink coffee - my husband does - but I use it more than he does for the hot water. It's instant, gives you the perfect amount, and they make lots of K-Cup flavors that are not coffee-related which I really like. It's really easy to clean, stays hot and doesn't take long to warm up when you add more water. So much more convenient than a teakettle. We've had ours for a year and it's still humming along, no problems in sight! The digital display is small - the more you spend the nicer they get. With just the two of us we didn't need a big fancy one, but they sure are fun!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?