BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Wendy G.
Lewes Beach, DE
Keurig is a very nice brand and has a lot of different coffee pods to chose from. It is a wonderful choice for on the fly coffee. I only gave it 3 out of 5 stars for the reason I like a full pot of coffee in the morning. I also feel it is cheaper to use an old fashioned coffee pot. One final thing is I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning which you just do not get from Keurig. Other than these few things I love my Keurig. The taste is good and it is so convenient. I haven't had any issues with it breaking but I do clean mine with vinegar and water cycles. Perfect for businesses or people who entertain a lot.
Mei-Mei K.
Rockville, MD
It's not a bad system. Sure it has its flaws like the restriction on what kind of pods allowed to brew in the system. Luckily companies have come up with a solution with clips or reusable cups that has the same color used to bypass the sensor.
Martha B.
Philadelphia, PA
Works great for both hot and cold brewed beverages! I make my flavored coffees with this several says a week and also love the ice tea variaties that can be used with it!
Erin F.
My morning lifesaver! I got it for my birthday this year and ever since I haven't been without my cup of coffee. Being a mother of 3 small children, I don't have time to sit and wait on a cup of coffee with a regular pot. With my Keurig I am define you satisfied with how quick I can have my morning pick me up!
William C.
Durham, NH
Love it, because it make my morning cup of joe really quick and makes the morning better. I love how i can use it to make other things like hot chocolate and tea. It makes life so much easier then having to boil water every time.
Amber O.
Williamstown, NJ
Perfect for whenever you quickly needed a cup of coffee without the hassle of making a full pot.
Danielle P.
Middletown, OH
I love that it is single serve and a carafe but the carafe only makes two cups of coffee and I regret buying this model because of that. I do like that you can still use the refillable cups as long as it's the right type because it is cheaper. The tank needs to be bigger also.
Jessica B.
Sanford, NC
We love this product. It's so nice that it comes with a large carafe and also the single serve portions.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
This product does not allow you to use your own coffee and the cake cups or any other type of replacement cup. Pump failed after a month. Sadly I had to return this. Would not try their product again.
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
Very easy to use and you can program it as well. Easy to clean as well and change the filters. Makes the coffee very fast so it's great to use when in a rush.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?