BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Foodie Expert
In love with Keurig! I am the only one who drinks coffee oin my house so it's perfect. I love that I can make coffee, tea, hot coco and so many different flavors & brands! I will never use anything else!
Kristi N.
Fast to heat up. easy to use. and no mess or overflow of water. lot of flavor
Cassidy P.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
Makes my morning coffee so much easier to create, I can have tons of options of coffee and tea
Victoria  E.
I like the versatility of the Kerrigan! I can brew tea, coffee and soup! The tastes do not mix.
Destinee L.
Clermont
Great for morning use makes AMAZING coffee in an AMAZING amount of time , convenient when running late or for a quick cup
brittany p.
Oakland, NJ
Love my single cup maker it works so great and it is so convenient i am a college student so it works great for in the morning when I'm rushing
Kendra H.
Old Town, ME
This is super simple to use and always gives me a great cup of coffee. I recently found out you can brew lemonade over ice and get a nice refreshing cup of cold lemonade. I think you can get an endless amount of beverages from this. It is also nice when I just need a cup of hot water and I can quickly turn it on then get the water with little hassle.
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
Foodie Expert
We have had 3 keurig systems in the last 2 years. The last 2 were terrible. We had to have them send us new parts twice and a new system again. In the end we ended up with a plain ol' coffee maker that hasn't let us down (yet). I also didn't like that the carafe only brews 2 large mugs of coffee. If I make a pot of coffee I want more then 2 cups between my husband and I.
Jill M.
Zachary, LA
Love my morning cup of coffee using this coffee maker. I drink decaf coffee and my husband drinks regular. The Keurig makes it so easy for both of us to have what we want!
April H.
Tifton, GA
I love my keurig! I love the convince of brewing one cup and being on my way. The different options for coffee are awesome.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?