BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I love this! Super convenient when I need to be out the door in less then 10 minutes!!!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
Really easy to use, love this it has helped me survive through balancing college and work
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
New Caney, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my keurig it is my favorite coffee maker and is so easy to use I love it
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
La Follette, TN
This coffee pot absolutely changed my life I use it every morning and it's easy and quick
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
York, SC
So easy and convenient for that morning cup of coffee! Absolutely love it and recommend!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Adamsville, AL
We love our Keurig 2.0. Its so fast and convenient and has so many drinks to choose from
Sherri U.
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
Quickest way to make a quick cup of coffee and has so many options for flavors
Aileen L.
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Vest invention ever! So easy to use,easy to store, great coffee with a Push of a button
baileigh b.
baileigh b.
I don't really like coffee but I love making hot chocolate with out keurig that we have
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Foodie Expert
I really like this coffee machine. I have my coffee ready every morning when I wake up and I'm ready to start my day.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?