BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Keurig will always top the coffee charts for me. So many options, super quick and easy to use.
Aneshia T.
Aneshia T.
Foodie Expert
I love this I can make coffee anytime and don't have to make a full pot and waste if
Aimee P.
Aimee P.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect when you want a quick cup of coffee or tea! You can use the K cups of your own coffee!
amber p.
amber p.
Picayune, MS
I love this coffee machine! Once you get one you will never want to go back to the old style.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Sullivan, MO
I love it because it easy to clean and makes one hot cup fast when you need it in the morning
Great machine! It does the job and has not let me down. I recommend this to everyone to use
I love this machine. It's so great it makes the coffee so fast for you! Everyone needs one.
Ariella A.
Ariella A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Works fast and makes coffee strong enough. Doesn't seem to waist any product! Good product
I love this coffee maker. It makes great tasting coffee! I love the hot chocolate it makes
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Independence, KY
I love that I can make a pot and just one cup I'll never go back to a regular coffee maker
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?