BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alexis R.
Amazing I use I every morning family uses it just as well. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT so much.
Kim C.
Berea, KY
Makes wonderfully delicious drinks but takes up a bit too much space on the counter.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
Very easy to use. I wish they could make a little bit more than the amount in the cup
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
I prefer the old fashioned coffee maker. It's way to expensive to keep buying k cups.
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love my brewing system. I wouldn't trade it for a thing in the world!
Kimberly M.
I love my new Keurig. This machine has all the features I need without any extras.
Alexis C.
Burbank, IL
Great to use if you love your coffee on the go and are in a hurry in the morning!!
Love it. Use it every day. I'm a coffee a holic. It's so easy to use and convenient.
Whitney D.
Lewiston, MN
We have one at our house, camper and at my office. Can't live without my keurig!!
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
Great coffee maker. Works wonderful, heats up quickly and never have any issues.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?