BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
valerie l.
Maywood, CA
Foodie Expert
This coffee maker is a dream come true for coffee addicts. This coffee maker worked so fast and was a huge help whenever I'm in a rush, this magic machine would whip a coffee out within seconds. Top of the line!
Jennifer D.
Midvale, UT
Foodie Expert
Love the brewer but more recyclable cups or reusable cups would make this better. Maybe some type of reusable pod that is recyclable that can be used
Jeanette G.
Humble, TX
I love my Keurig. It was the best purchase we could have been for a coffee maker. We would waste so much coffee in the regular coffee makers. The single server coffee maker helped us reduce the waste.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I love my kurig :) the ability to have a different flavored coffee every cup is awesome, but also the filtering of the water with the charcoal filter makes my coffee SO much better, since my city water is not so good. Its faster than the older models my friends have too so coffee in like 60 seconds! Amazing. A little loud but it doesn't bother me.
Teresa D.
Vincent, AL
Love, Love, Love it! I used this machine several time a day. I made a coffee station surrounded by this machine just for friends and family.
Christina B.
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig. I have had it since Christmas and have had no issues. Before this I had a Hamilitin Beach and it broke within a week.
Arelie G.
Elmer, NJ
This honestly makes coffee a more realistic part of my morning. Popping one to make myself my one cup VS making a whole pot that I end up throwing away is amazing.
Jett W.
Oak creek, WI
Foodie Expert
I use this everyday and its amazing. Its very simple to use and its very understandable. It makes my morning go faster.
Christina P.
Bought it for my mother in law. had some trouble in the beginning with brewing but was able to fix it and haven't had problems since
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Love my Keurig. Fast and many different sizes available for brewing. Makes a great cup of coffee.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?