BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jenna B.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
Great product for an office or your own home. Quick and easy to use. Easy to maintain and lots of different types of flavored of coffees to use with it.
Kasie C.
Anna, IL
Serves drinks at the perfect temp- and there is such a variety of drinks to make. I suggest this product but if you aren't a big coffee drinker like myself, you may benefit from a tea maker
Christine P.
Katonah, NY
I was hesitant to get a Keurig because of the cost of the K-cups, However this coffee maker has made our lives easier and worth the cost!
Elisha M.
Baltimore, MD
I use this every morning for my coffee and tea. Its very convenient when your in a rush and want a perfect cup of coffee
Jen B.
Bel air, Md
Love my keurig, so nice to have a single-serve cup of coffee instantly whenever I want one. Lots of flavors to choose from
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig, I love that it reads the barcodes on the k cups to know what the perfect brew temp is. I would highly recommend this Keurig
Georgia M.
Vancouver, WA
I use this coffee maker everyday & I have been very happy with it. I love how quickly the water heads up & that you don't ha s to wait very long for it to brew.
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my brewing system. I wouldn't trade it for a thing in the world!
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
I absolutely love this! It's great and fast and lasts a very long time! It's great for on the go people!
Jessica K.
Parma heights, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker! it warms up quickly and makes the coffee fast. you can pick how many ounces you want and the strength of the coffee. I absolutely love it!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?