BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Foodie Expert
My fiance uses it for coffee, and I use it for hot cocoa and hot apple cider. I purchased a reusable K-cup from Bed, Bath, & Beyond to use with coffee grounds... sometimes it works on the first try, and sometimes I get a notification that says it "wasn't made" to use with the Keurig. It's supposed to work with the Keurig, so it's annoying that it sometimes doesn't work, but I just deal with it- haha. I do wish Keurig would have a way to fix this issue, but I otherwise love it.
Lola J.
Lola J.
I love my Keurig. I can make a cup of coffee anytime of the day as I need it, or have cup of tea hot or iced, I can make cocoa for the kids. I love the reusable cup to use any coffee I desire or my friends/family want. I love the possibilities with my Keurig. I would be lost without it. I do need to get a bigger K Cup holder though. Is there such thing as too much coffee?!
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
I absolutely love my Keruig Brewer ! This is my second Brewer , we use it everyday Nd multiple times per day. My husband and I drink different types of coffee and with this Brewer we can make each cup just they way we like it! It offers several different sizes of cups and if you want it made strong or not. When we have friends over we make a pot. It is my favorite thing in my kitchen, as I drink two to three cups a day!
Eric T.
Eric T.
Spokane, WA
I love my Keurig but hate the wastefu K-Cup. I love being able to brew only what I want without having the extra half a pot that goes to waste. As a compromise I bought a reusable K-Cup and pack it with coffee from a local roaster. Now I get the best of both worlds. A cup when I want a cup and a product that delivers a great taste at the right selectable size and temperature.
Branden S.
Branden S.
Slidell, LA
An avid coffee drinkers BEST friend! As someone that drinks coffee every day - usually multiple times a day this is a must have item. It makes perfect cups of coffee and is so much easier then a traditional coffee maker. Its nice having the option to make a full pot, or you can simply make a cup for yourself on the go. I love how fast it can make the coffee and it comes out at the perfect temperature - The different cup size options are an awesome feature also.
Shawnee R.
Shawnee R.
Normalville, PA
Let me just start off saying that WE LOVE OUR KEURIG! If anything should happen to it, we will be getting another one to replace it. It is quick, easy, fast, and efficient! You can choose your cup size. The strength you would like it as well. We do not use to carafe as often as a cup brew because the carafe is not heated. But I love the option to brew either or. I highly recommend this product!
Misty H.
Misty H.
Independence, KS
This is the Keurig we currently own and love it! The carafe is so convenient to make a big pot for my hubby and I when running out the door, but we still have the option to brew single cups other times. That is the best since I like my coffee setting strong and my hubby prefers a more mild flavor. My coffee is always hot and no coffee grounds. It really makes a excellent cup of coffee!
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
Foodie Expert
Love the Keurig machine. The different sized cup options are great as well. I feel like I always get a great result from using this product. My mom has one and I use it and it broke one day and we were very sad; so that means we had to go and buy another! highly recommend especially if you are a person who likes to have different flavors of coffee but not necessarily have a whole pot worth of it.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Orange, CA
Let me tell you, it was hard to switch from a traditional coffee maker... There's just something about coffee brewing that starts my morning off right but I purchased the Keurig because I wanted the ease of making coffee on the go! I can't ever go back to the traditional ones! I love this! They even are making some many new and wonderful pods for all different types of beverages!
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Girard, KS
I got this for my birthday present in November. I love this coffee machine! It is so convenient and easy to use, the fact I can use it to make cappuccinos and soups as well as my coffee is awesome. When we have guests over they can personalize their coffee cups or we can make the entire pot with the carafe option. I like that I can also use the reusable kcup for fresh ground coffee.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?