BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Diana M.
I highly recommend this if you are looking for a good machine without all the bells and whistles. I don't need those fancy extra gadgets that some other machines have. This one allows you to select different size mug sizes and does a pot of coffee. Love it.
Rachel B.
Decatur, IN
I got this as a gift, and it's okay. I really only like cappuccino and flavored coffees, but most that I've tried in this just taste watery or gross. It also has gotten clogged quite a few times, and I hate cleaning it. I also stopped buying the k-cups due to the fact that they just pile up in landfills.
Jenny L.
St Charles, IL
I'm not sure if this is the exact Keurig I have, but the picture looks the same. We are currently on our second Keurig, because the first one tended to shoot water every where. That was really annoying, but this one works fine. Maybe it was a weird batch.
Megan H.
Got this brewer for Christmas and I use it everyday!! I couldn't live without it! Instead of waking up and waiting for your coffee pot to fill I have a cup within minutes and there's many different flavors and brands to choose from. Granted its more expensive but totally worth it in the long run!!!!
Adrianne h.
I enjoy that the it comes with the option of a carafe, so if you have company or someone else in your home will be drinking coffee at the same time, it makes it more convenient. I don't like that the newer Keurigs can only read K-cups with the coding around the top. I enjoy other brands of single serve coffee/tea and this feature limits what I can use.
Laju p.
I absolutely love my kuerig. love how I don't have to fill up the water after every brewing. the only thing I don't really like is the fact that the coffee doesn't brew very hot and I have to brew it 20 times to get clear clean hot water because of the the coffee color or coffee grinds but other then that is great!
Allison K.
Radford, VA
I love my Keurug 2.0! Although I am not a heavy coffee drinker I do drink a lot of tea and it is nice to have hot water at easy access! I don't have to wait 5-7 mins for a kettle to boil. The coffee and tea always tastes fresh and it is easy to clean!
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
I love this kuerig coffee machine it brews the coffee just right every time. and it's so simple to use . I use to use the regular brand coffee maker but I'm so glad I bought a Kureig machine . I love it and all the variety of coffee that u can buy .
Kayla N.
Osceola, WI
My Keurig 2.0 is my best friend in the mornings! I was actually nervous to get one but it has not disappointed! It runs quickly and efficiently and I love having a carafe with it. It's easy to use, the touch screen makes it really convenient and it gives more ounce options than the older models.
Lauren B.
Marysville, OH
I am not a coffee drinker, my husband is. But I do enjoy the hot chocolate and teas that they now make to be brewed through the keurig. The bigger pot is also nice to have when company comes over so each person does not have to use their own k-cup.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?