BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kristin B.
I upgraded from the elite to this model last year I was so excited because not I could brew a carafe if I wanted to. The only downfall I had... I couldn't use all kcups I could only use the ones with the barcode and I had a bunch without the barcode. I was very sad the refillable kcup from my elite was no longer compatible with this model either. But I did find that they now have some available that are compatible with mine I just wish I didn't have to buy another one. However, I will forever and always be a Keurig owner I love the machines and the company if I ever had a problem or questions they have always went above and beyond to help me. They have the best customer service I've ever come across.
Michelle D.
Boyd, WI
I love this Keurig. It fits my life style. I’m a busy mom who doesn’t really have the time to make a cup of coffee let alone wait for a pot of coffee to brew. With this keurig im happy my husband is able to brew him self a pot of coffee and I can pop in a k-cup and brew myself just a cup of coffee or tea or hot water to make my kids hot cocoa or instant soups. It’s amazing and I love it. You can’t go wrong with this purchase.
This Keurig  fits nicely on our counter. Easy to use and to clean.
Lisa V.
ALAMO, TX
I have the older version and loved it at first. Then it just started messing up on me like throw the water out on its own and or not throw any water at all. Waiting to save money to buy the newer version see how good that one turns out to be!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing. I don’t know what I’d do without it. My only small suggestion is a larger option. Maybe 2-3 cups at a time not just one. But not a whole pot either.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
So want a kiurege would love trying this and promoting on my YouTube channel and reviewing it . This is such an amazing product super pricey though if not I would have so had one by now. Love the sleek design and touch screen technology.
Andrea B.
Rockford, MI
I really love my Keurig, and I use it everyday! It's so easy to use, and super fast. I love how many options of coffee there are for the Keurig as well! It's a little expensive, but we've definitely gotten our money's worth out of it already! I highly recommend to any coffee drinker!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Bought this for my mom and she loves it. She is a big coffee drinker and uses it everyday and loves that she can make a cup or a pot. The needle stopped poking holes in her k cups tho :( she has to poke them with a thumb tack before putting them in. Thats my only complaint
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
I got my Keurig 2.0 K350 for free after my 1.0 bit the dust (under warranty). I'm very happy with it, as it works and it's current and it makes good coffee. My only problem (and the reason it's getting 4 stars instead of 5) is that it is constantly "on" when plugged in, even when you "turn it off," and I'm concerned it may run up an electric bill. Our only solution for this is to keep it unplugged and have to wait for it to preheat every time we plug it in and turn it on, which is a minor annoyance (first world problems though, am I right?). Other than that, it's a great machine :)
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
There is nothing i don't love about my Keurig. I did get the freedom clip when it first came out, so I can brew any K cup on the market. I can double and even triple brew most of the teas and some of the coffee in the single K cup. I don't use the Keurig Carafe as much as I use the one from Tevana, which has a well in the center of their carafe that you put loose leaf tea in and I can brew 24 ounces in theirs. I also use a tea ball and just fill with hot water. I use just hot water to make instant soups and other instant items. That way I don't dirty a bowl or pot, just the one item container. I am super happy with it!
Lisa L.
Akron, OH
I love how quick and easy single serve coffee makers are, especially since I am usually the only one having coffee. I would prefer the K-Cups to be less expensive, or to be able to truly change the strength of the coffee brewed. This brewer has a "strong" option, which takes longer to brew over the grounds and does make a slightly stronger cup of coffee, but not quite strong enough for my tastes :) Besides that, I am very happy with this coffee maker. This is my second Keurig, and I appreciate the upgraded touchscreen and more cup sizes on this model. I do not often use the carafe, as I have a regular coffee maker for pots of coffee and the carafe pods are an even worse deal than the K-Cups.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?