BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Michelle D.
Boyd, WI
Foodie Expert
I love this Keurig. It fits my life style. I’m a busy mom who doesn’t really have the time to make a cup of coffee let alone wait for a pot of coffee to brew. With this keurig im happy my husband is able to brew him self a pot of coffee and I can pop in a k-cup and brew myself just a cup of coffee or tea or hot water to make my kids hot cocoa or instant soups. It’s amazing and I love it. You can’t go wrong with this purchase.
This Keurig  fits nicely on our counter. Easy to use and to clean.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
So want a kiurege would love trying this and promoting on my YouTube channel and reviewing it . This is such an amazing product super pricey though if not I would have so had one by now. Love the sleek design and touch screen technology.
Andrea B.
Rockford, MI
Foodie Expert
I really love my Keurig, and I use it everyday! It's so easy to use, and super fast. I love how many options of coffee there are for the Keurig as well! It's a little expensive, but we've definitely gotten our money's worth out of it already! I highly recommend to any coffee drinker!
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Foodie Expert
Bought this for my mom and she loves it. She is a big coffee drinker and uses it everyday and loves that she can make a cup or a pot. The needle stopped poking holes in her k cups tho :( she has to poke them with a thumb tack before putting them in. Thats my only complaint
Victoria M.
Helena, MT
This is the only coffee make I have. I love it and it is far better than any of the other makers. I bought a single cup maker first but that wasn't large enough because all my family are coffee drinkers so I switched to this one and I would recommend it to anyone who loves coffee.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I don't know what I would do without my Keurig. It's so easy to pop in a K-cup and go in the mornings & you don't have to clean it as much as a regular coffee maker.
Kristi C.
Foodie Expert
This Keurig is my life! It quick and easy to use. Makes your coffee fast. I wish K-Cups were cheaper but its super convenient and no mess!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig. The different options for brew sizes is great and the carafe is a great addition and makes enough coffee for two.
Judith T.
Miami Beach, FL
Awesome! Fabulous idea. No mess no fuss. Great tasting coffe FAST. U need it. Simple and easy. Great selection of coffee. So happy
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I like the machine but after only using it for about 3 months, the screen is messing up. It goes blank and you can't see anything on it. Other than that, I like the fact that you can make a cup or a carafe.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?