BY KEURIG #7 in Coffeemakers

The new Keurig®  2.0 K200 system offers everything consumers love about Keurig®  and more - compact design, trend-setting colour choices, nine different brewing sizes, and the ability to brew a carafe - all with Keurig®  simplicity. It is available in an array of colours, including Black, White, Strawberry, Sandy Pearl, Turquoise, Violet and Orange Zest.

Keurig® 2.0 K200 Brewing System
  • "We can use the carafe when my husband and I are both wanting coffee on weekend mornings and when just one of us wants coffee we don't have to brew a whole pot!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is a bit pricey but so worth it ... fast fresh coffee all day when ever you want no wasting coffee ... we really enjoy it" in 2 reviews
  • "Best coffee brewer out there for on-the-go coffee lovers and college students!" in 1 review
  • "To be honest, i actually look forward to the oil changes because if this machine" in 1 review
Heather W.
Review for: Keurig 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System more...
3 stars because it worked fine, when it worked. Stopped working after 1.5 years. During the period when it was working it would randomly stop working and require being unplugged for at least one hour then plugged back in, repeat cycle 2-3 times, then it would start working. I bought it brand new and it did this from about 1 month after I bought it. But when it did work it was fine. Yes I cleaned it regularly per manufacturer instructions. I only used distilled water in it. But still it would just randomly stop working, until one day it just crapped out totally. I bought another K-cup coffee maker of a different brand (Cuisinart) and am much happier.
Lacy O.
Hanford
Review for: Keurig 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System more...
I received my Keurig last June and I love it. I was unsure of it at first because I had heard some negative feedback,but this was not the case for me. It is super simple to use and saves me time especially when I'm rushing out the door with my two kids. Its super quiet and heats the coffee to the perfect temp.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Keurig 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System more...
I absolutely love my new Keurig machine. I was gifted one for Christmas and had often wondered about them and when it's cold out I love a cup of coffee. The Keurig machine is perfect for one through four cups of coffee and it's perfect for me because I'm the only one in my household. I can turn it on and it gets hot really quick and Brews the coffee and it's done within a minute. Also there's a lot of variety in the coffee that you can get for the Keurig machines.
Allison V.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Keurig 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System more...
I was gifted this coffee maker as a house warming gift and I wasnt as wowed as i expected. The water reservoir was very small, and after only 2 cups needs to be refilled. I also have an issue with it not accepting alot of different types of kcups. Specifically hot chocolates and teas. There are certain coffee brands that say made for the 2.0 but it still dont register them, so a waste of money for me.

Still, it is convenient besides those points, to just pop in a cup and go
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
I love my Keurig! I purchase mine from Target and was able to get it in the color Oasis which is a specific color for Target. It's so easy and convenient to throw in a k-cup and make a cup of coffee in the morning. I am not a heavy coffee drinker so this is perfect for me. However, if you drink multiple cups a day it may not be worth it because k-cups are a little pricey and you can only make 1 cup at a time. But for me, it's perfect!!
Angelica F.
My husband and I just bought this coffee machine in the Sandy Pearl color. I'm absolutely obsessed with this Keurig coffee maker. It doesn't have the color screen, unlike the other newer models, but it still brews the same. The sleek design makes it look so much nicer in a kitchen, especially one that isn't quite big. Keurig® 2.0 K200 Brewing System
Cecilia A.
Such a fun product to use it has almost become an absolute necessity for me in my every day life as my boyfriend and I do not drink the same products and would rather not waste anything we would rather use later on. I work from home so filling up every few hours is necessary and this makes it so convenient. It is a bit pricey but a well worth it product.
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Keurig 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System more...
I use my keurig daily & love it! It’s convenient & fast plus it brews any kcup very easily. I also have the large carafe and love it as well if I am making more than a single kcup. The price is very reasonable & I love the white color because it’s perfect for neutral decor & homes!
Heather G.
Review for: Keurig 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System more...
I have been a Keurig user for years, and I have finally gotten to upgrade to a 2.0 for Christmas! The blue color is beautiful in my kitchen, and the improved screen/menu options are great. I love that I can see the ounces of coffee I am making, and the option to brew a "strong" cup is something I use daily. I also like that the brewer comes with a filter and a replacement right away. The water reservoir is big enough that you don't need to refill too often. It also has an option for just hot water which is great for tea! Awesome improvements and definitely a reason to upgrade if you still have a dinosaur Keurig like I did!
Elizabeth C.
Review for: Keurig 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System more...
I got this coffee maker for Christmas after having the first series mini for years. It is so much fast because of constantly being preheated. Also I don't have to refine the water every single time I want a cup. I highly recommend getting the reusable K cup to cut down on waste but also cost.
Does this model have an auto shut off feature.
Rebecca M.
Bedford Hts, OH
Is there any way to use this maker with regular ground coffee and not the k cups?
Rebecca M.
Bedford Hts, OH
How many uses can you get out of the k cup pods?
Eve S.
Huntingtown, MD
Hello, I am interested in the Keurig testing and wanted to know if you were still doing this. Thank you
Winnie L.
Where do you get a decent carafe? I heard the plastic ones Keurig sells doesn't hold the heat long enough.