BY KEURIG

The new Keurig®  2.0 K200 system offers everything consumers love about Keurig®  and more - compact design, trend-setting colour choices, nine different brewing sizes, and the ability to brew a carafe - all with Keurig®  simplicity. It is available in an array of colours, including Black, White, Strawberry, Sandy Pearl, Turquoise, Violet and Orange Zest.

Keurig® 2.0 K200 Brewing System
  • "It is a bit pricey but so worth it ... fast fresh coffee all day when ever you want no wasting coffee ... we really enjoy it" in 2 reviews
  • "We can use the carafe when my husband and I are both wanting coffee on weekend mornings and when just one of us wants coffee we don't have to brew a whole pot!" in 2 reviews
  • "To be honest, i actually look forward to the oil changes because if this machine" in 1 review
  • "Best coffee brewer out there for on-the-go coffee lovers and college students!" in 1 review
Maira R.
Kennewick , WA
I love this model! My husband and I drink a couple cups of coffee throughout the day. I love that I don't have to make a whole pot, that way it doesn't get cold. It's so easy to use, our 2 year old loves helping us make coffee. It can be made stronger if that is your preference. I love the look and design of it. I wish the reservoir was deeper, that would the only thing I would change if I could. I would recommend this to everyone!
Lisa M.
Atlanta, GA
I just recently bought one of these guys, and I don't know how I ever lived without it! It heats up and makes my morning cup of coffee in no time at all. I do wish that k-cups weren't so expensive, but it is nice to have the option of having the my k-cup and fill it with ground coffee. It's very easy to use and set-up was a breeze. Would definitely recommend!
Zayda P.
My Christmas in July gift. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, so I love this because when I just want a cup, I can make it at anytime. My husband is the big coffee drinker and he loves the ability of drinking a different coffee flavor every time. If I should ever have company I have the option of making a bigger amount.
Missy D.
Olympia, WA
I LOVE my Keurig. It's easy to use and makes amazing Coffee. it's quick and simple I don't really have any cons when it comes to the Keurig it's self. Maybe that it doesn't hold enough water.. but I use it quite frequently. I am wanting to buy my sister one for christmas so I hope she loves it as much as I do.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
love Keurig! I have one at work and I use it everyday I love how convenient it is and easy with the k cups! I am currently saving to buy my own at home and would highly recommend it! Everyone needs one of these!
kyrstie s.
Riverside, CA
My parents got me this for Christmas last year to replace an older bigger model keurig that I previously had. I like this one a lot. takes up less counter space, makes the same great coffee! love it!
Elizabeth D.
I love this keurig. I bought it for my dorm in college and it has been working flawlessly for over a year. The color is beautiful and it is easy to transport. It's a really great size
Jori B.
I love my keurig so much! It makes making a cup of coffee so easy and you can have any flavor you want. This way you don't have a pot of coffee just sitting there getting cold.
Megan W.
Grand Rapids , MI
I loved my original 2.0 but the smaller version takes the cake! No longer taking up valuable counter space and in beautiful colors. Worth every penny
Cindy M.
Kingsburg, CA
This is the best product that I ever owned. I am the only one that drinks coffee and teas, this is the perfect size. You will not be disappointed!
Does this model have an auto shut off feature.
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
Foodie Expert
Is there any way to use this maker with regular ground coffee and not the k cups?
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
Foodie Expert
How many uses can you get out of the k cup pods?
Eve S.
Huntingtown, MD
Hello, I am interested in the Keurig testing and wanted to know if you were still doing this. Thank you
Winnie L.
Where do you get a decent carafe? I heard the plastic ones Keurig sells doesn't hold the heat long enough.