BY KEURIG

The keurig 2.0 carousel is the first carousel with the ability to store all keurig brand packs that can be used with the keurig 2.0 brewer! see more...

• Does this require a lot of space to store? I like... Be the first to answer!
  • I would really love to have this to go with my brand new Keurig I...1 Answers
  • I would love to own this pretty carousel. is it worth having this...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Great way to display your K-cups and have them easily available instead of reaching into a box to grab which one you want. " in 5 reviews
Felicia B.
I love this carousel, it's great for holding plenty of drink options at once. I usually use the My K cup reuseable cup but like a flavored coffee now and again so I do have a carousel to hold them. My only issue is if my 5 year old spins it, which is quite often and yes a little bit hard, all the kCups go flying out. its meant to be very slowely turned only.
Megan M.
Frisco, TX
The only downside about this carousel is that it doesn't have enough space! I'm a HUGE keurig lover so I have quite a collection of k-cups. I ended up having a drawer and another storage rack.
Elizabeth D.
Great for storage and display. It gets in the way sometimes and you still have to store the extras somewhere else but it's great for company as a display of options.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I love my k cup carousel! It conveniently stores my k cups and I love the stainless steel design. I picked mine up from bed bath and beyond for around $20.
Chelsea L.
This little tool is great for saving room in cabinets at my house! it matches everything and I it's cute!
Melissa D.
Carlsbad, CA
Have this. Love this. Looks cute on the counter and always love to keep it filled. Very convenient.
Victoria H.
Port Royal , SC
Cute carousel for all of the pods. It swivels fine and looks great on the counter in the kitchen.
Miriam S.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this carousel from influenster and I love it! Keeps my coffee organized.
Sara B.
I received this as a gift with purchase of my new Keurig 575. I really like this item. It holds just enough cups for variety and looks nice and clean on my countertop. Much easier to use then just throwing all the cups in a drawer. I refill as I use so I always have a selection at my fingertips.
Brooke M.
Middle village
Such a awesome invention it's really helpful to just grab your coffee pod and not have to look threw the other flavors it's so adorable and such a good buy! I love the way it spins would so recommend
Arlene L.
I would love to own this pretty carousel. is it worth having this carousel? but it looks so pretty.
Brittany B.
Does it get in the way of other appliances or storage on your counter or does it not take up a lot of space?
Violet S.
Canon City, CO
Foodie Expert
How do I get one
Karleigh C.
Foodie Expert
Does this take up too much space on your counter?
Megan And Will G.
San Antonio , TX
Are these really worth it? Do they take up a lot of space?