BY KEURIG

The keurig 2.0 carousel is the first carousel with the ability to store all keurig brand packs that can be used with the keurig 2.0 brewer! see more...

• Does this require a lot of space to store? I like... Be the first to answer!
  • I would really love to have this to go with my brand new Keurig I...1 Answers
  • I would love to own this pretty carousel. is it worth having this...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Great way to display your K-cups and have them easily available instead of reaching into a box to grab which one you want. " in 5 reviews
Sara B.
I received this as a gift with purchase of my new Keurig 575. I really like this item. It holds just enough cups for variety and looks nice and clean on my countertop. Much easier to use then just throwing all the cups in a drawer. I refill as I use so I always have a selection at my fingertips.
Brooke M.
Middle Village, NY
Such a awesome invention it's really helpful to just grab your coffee pod and not have to look threw the other flavors it's so adorable and such a good buy! I love the way it spins would so recommend
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
We had this carousel at my previous place of employment, and it was just perfect! It held quite a few K-cups, even though we still went through them like crazy! Luckily, the company paid for it all so we went Keurig crazy with all sorts of flavors of coffee, tea, and mocha. This carousel is perfect for a nice organized display in a small office setting, or even in your home. It also puts just enough space between each cup so you can have the perfect overview of your selection.
Amanda H.
Key West, FL
I swear this has kept my kitchen from the extra clutter. It's super convenient and it's very effective. It keeps my cups all organized while not having to scramble to find the one I want. I think this is a must
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I love that I have somewhere to hold my k cups besides the box they come in, but it doesn't fit all the cups and I still have an overflow.  This product is so nice though when you have a mixture of coffee/hot coco (for the kid :)) that your able to spin it around to where you need to be.
Marie B.
We frequently have many guests who are tea/coffee drinkers. This holder is great for holding a variety of Keurig cups. Love that they are now organized perfectly. The right size for home kitchen use. Just what I was looking for. Great purchase!  Keurig 2.0 Carousel
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
K-cup carousels are perfect to set out a variety of coffees, teas, hot chocolates, etc. It spins around smoothly so easily make your selection. The metal material cleans up nicely if it gets dusty or dirty. I definitely recommend this for anyone who owns a Keurig machine.
Melissa A.
This is a MUST HAVE if you own a Keurig !! This is so easy and convenient when getting early in the mornings to fix coffee and it right there !! It's also stylish and doesn't look bulky or out of place.
Ashkhen S.
This is useful when you ran out of room in the Keurig machine drawer. It stands still, turns and put your favorites on it. Its a great price and works beautifully.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
This is a nice product, and it does exactly what you'd expect it to do. I have one that sits next to my Keurig, and I keep it constantly stocked with all the yummy drinks I like. My only issue is that for the price I paid, I'd have maybe liked another row for the smaller K-cups. It's not a necessity, it just would have been nice. If you have limited space on your counter, however, I'm not sure this product is the one for you. They make a drawer that is designed for your Keurig to sit on, and this might be the better option for you!
Arlene L.
I would love to own this pretty carousel. is it worth having this carousel? but it looks so pretty.
Brittany B.
Does it get in the way of other appliances or storage on your counter or does it not take up a lot of space?
Violet S.
Canon City, CO
How do I get one
Karleigh C.
Does this take up too much space on your counter?
Megan And Will G.
San Antonio, TX
Are these really worth it? Do they take up a lot of space?