BY KEURIG #2 in Coffeemakers

Our new Keurig® 2.0 system is the best hot beverage brewing system we’ve ever designed. Keurig® 2.0 features Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™, which reads each lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time, and has the ability to brew both a single cup and a carafe. Keurig® 2.0 integrates the best technologies to deliver everything you know and love about Keurig® – and more.

Keurig® 2.0
  • "The coffee maker itself is a little pricey compared to a regular coffee maker, but it is so convenient, because you do not have to waste a pot of coffee for one or two cups." in 24 reviews
  • "Whether you're a fan of tea, hot chocolate, coffee or a good chai latte, you'll find something you enjoy to brew in your Keurig!" in 24 reviews
  • "There are many new features and we especially love the option to dispense hot water so it's easier for me to make a bottle of milk for the baby." in 20 reviews
  • "O M G lol after I received this in the mail it wasn't even 20 minutes before I tried it and I immediately knew id never use my other coffee makers again I had 2 one for single cups the other is for carafe this is perfect its all in 1 ill never use another coffee maker again" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a great touch screen feature that will let you select how many oz of coffee or tea and also it has to option for strong or regular brew! " in 15 reviews
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Lizzy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is by far the best coffee maker ever. Although there are pros and cons of this machine I feel like it still meets all the great qualities. It only allows you to make one cup at a time but it only takes 15 seconds for your cup to be done. You can get different k-cups and choose from 100’s of different flavors. You can make tea and hit chocolate also :)
Elle W.
I received my keurig for Christmas and absolutely love it! It's so easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee. Since I'm the only coffee drinker in my home, I don't have to waste a pit of coffee anymore! I get my one cup of coffee, and fast! I like the variety of k cups I can use as well! So great.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
I absolutely love this keurig. I use it every single day. My parents have the other version and both are good but I like this one better. I recommend buying this one if you are in the market for a keurig or coffee maker. I can't go back to any other kind of coffee maker after having this
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I use my Keurig every morning to make my cup of coffee before work, I think that this is the perfect thing for me personally becuase I dont have to make an entire pot of coffee, which would go to waist. It is a bit expensive. I was able to find mine on sale on amazon.com.
Andrea S.
Piedmont, MO
I have had my Keurig for almost 2 years now! I use it on a daily basis and absolutely love it! I love all the different flavors of coffee pods that are available for it! With the 2.0 it makes it nice because my husband likes to make a pot of coffee and I like to make it by the cup so it is the best of both worlds! I would not own anything but a Keurig!!
Lola M.
I love my keurig! I like coffee but I #LOVE tea. This machine is so versatile. When I want hot water for my tea bags I have it. If I want a keurig tea pod I just pop it in. If I want hot cocoa I go straight to my keurig and of course coffee I can use my keurig pods or my own. I love that I can choose how many ounces I want as well. It's so convenient 💖
ᴛᴏɴᴀɴᴛᴢɪɴ♚ A.
Cross Junction
I love love love !! I always get the Starbucks brand or the Duncan donut brand as well! Super effective does its job ! Easy and fast for the mornings when you’re in a rush! I always have to have my coffee in then mornings!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I absolutely love Keurig. It takes making coffee to a whole new level. I love that you are able to select your cup sizes on the machine. The fact that it can fill multiple cup sizes is great for days when you need a little more caffeine. I love the different flavor cartridges that they have. It does not take long to make a drink at all and it’s very stylish. Very easy to use and I would definitely recommend this as a gift!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
My keurig is amazing!!! I use it on a Daily basis and would be totally lost without it! It’s so nice and easy for someone that is always on the go since you don’t have to wait for a whole pot of coffee to brew
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
What is your favorite flavored coffee?
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I have a mini keurig system and it does the job, but I am looking to upgrade. What does everyone think of the new 2.0 version? Worth the investment?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Where can I buy this for cheaper price?
Kamille L.
Sugar Land
Is the Keurig 2.0 better than the other Keurig products?
Brittany S.
I've heard you can only use certain brands of k cups, is this true?