Keurig® 2.0

Our new Keurig® 2.0 system is the best hot beverage brewing system we’ve ever designed. Keurig® 2.0 features Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™, which reads each lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time, and has the ability to brew both a single cup and a carafe. Keurig® 2.0 integrates the best technologies to deliver everything you know and love about Keurig® – and more.

How often does this product need special cleaning?
What is your favorite coffee to brew?
I want a to get a coffee machine.... which does everyone recommend? I love iced coffee so any good ideas or tips on which brand and what machine to go with thank you!!!
Start your review of Keurig® 2.0!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The coffee maker itself is a little pricey compared to a regular coffee maker, but it is so convenient, because you do not have to waste a pot of coffee for one or two cups.in reviews
Whether you're a fan of tea, hot chocolate, coffee or a good chai latte, you'll find something you enjoy to brew in your Keurig!in reviews
There are many new features and we especially love the option to dispense hot water so it's easier for me to make a bottle of milk for the baby.in reviews
...immediately knew id never use my other coffee makers again I had 2 one for single cups the other is for carafe this is perfect its all in 1 ill never use another coffee maker againin reviews
It has a great touch screen feature that will let you select how many oz of coffee or tea and also it has to option for strong or regular brew! in reviews
Elk Grove, CA
Keurig® 2.0 uploaded by Cathy M.
Purchased at: Target
This was my first coffee machine I purchased. I loved it so much I purchased 2 more has gifts. I love that #keurig offers a variety of colors with their machines. I bought a Nespresso but I still love my Keurig and use it often for #hotcocoa #tea #hotwater #coffee
Booneville, MS
Keurig® 2.0 uploaded by jennifer T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this single coffee maker. You can buy the pods or they actually have a pod that you can add your own coffee or hot chocolate too so you don't have to buy the pods that are already made you can change it up. I love the well in this and how easy it is to clean it holds the water good. It works really quick and the coffee is hot when it comes out.
Gloucester, MA
Keurig® 2.0 uploaded by Tammy M.
Love the idea but disappointed in the final outcome. The idea of not having to make a whole pot is great. I’m the only one in the family that likes coffee so this is a no brainer for me. The issue I have is that the coffee just doesn’t get hot enough and the only thing worse than no coffee is room temp coffee. I bought a Keurig and wound up giving it away to me neighbor.Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker #influencer #notsogreat #follow4follow
Manchester, NJ
Keurig® 2.0 uploaded by Morgan H.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is the best keurig! Super reliable and good enough to use every day 🙌🏻🙌🏻 lasts forever like fifteen years (just had to replace it) Keurig® 2.0 doesn’t disappoint!! It has different settings for you to use and is super convenient... great product for the price!! I would definitely repurchase if I have to but hopefully mine will last awhile now that it’s new 🙏🏻 10/10 recommend!
Vallejo, CA
1,800 reviews
Keurig® 2.0 uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received this productas a gift and it has changed my life. I love that I can make coffee while im.getting ready to run out.of the door. I like that I can purchase different name brands of products that can fix into the keurig for easy making and dri king... I so recommend.
Urbana, MO
I love the convenience of this brewing system. So many versatile things that can be brewed. Definitely one of my top, favorite purchases!
This machine makes my life!!! I've had it going on 3 years and it has helped me get through my mornings without having to make an entire pot. Cleaning is easy, I've had no mechanical issues, nothing has broken or needed to be replaced other than the filter every 3 months. I love that you can make a wide varity of drinks with ease. You can even make soup, or oatmeal with it!
All time favorite coffee maker 😭 This thing is my life and I prefer it over any other coffee maker I've come into contact with 👌🏻
Los Altos, CA
To all who have questions about the Keurig 2.0. I purchased a K550 2.0 and was so disappointed at not being able to use my old k-cups or to brew a 16oz cup I was about to return it. To my joy I discovered "Ken's Kreations" on You Tube. He has 2 Keurig hacks that really work.
Bronx, NY
This machine is the best invention ever so fast so tasteful the coffee is excellent and saves time

259 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Green Bay
il y a 4 ans
Keurig® 2.0 Has anyone else had display problems with the touch screen? My unit started acting up about a year ago (now it's almost two years old) and sometimes unplugging it for 30 seconds and plugging it back in works....and sometimes it has to be off for much longer.
Stephanie S. il y a 4 ans
It acts up sometimes I don't know why
il y a 4 ans
Keurig Keurig® 2.0 I've been wanting to upgrade my current Keurig machine and I was wondering how the carafe works??