BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Our new Keurig® 2.0 system is the best hot beverage brewing system we’ve ever designed. Keurig® 2.0 features Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™, which reads each lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time, and has the ability to brew both a single cup and a carafe. Keurig® 2.0 integrates the best technologies to deliver everything you know and love about Keurig® – and more.

Keurig® 2.0
  • "The coffee maker itself is a little pricey compared to a regular coffee maker, but it is so convenient, because you do not have to waste a pot of coffee for one or two cups." in 24 reviews
  • "Whether you're a fan of tea, hot chocolate, coffee or a good chai latte, you'll find something you enjoy to brew in your Keurig!" in 24 reviews
  • "There are many new features and we especially love the option to dispense hot water so it's easier for me to make a bottle of milk for the baby." in 20 reviews
  • "O M G lol after I received this in the mail it wasn't even 20 minutes before I tried it and I immediately knew id never use my other coffee makers again I had 2 one for single cups the other is for carafe this is perfect its all in 1 ill never use another coffee maker again" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a great touch screen feature that will let you select how many oz of coffee or tea and also it has to option for strong or regular brew! " in 15 reviews
Savanna F.
I had been wanting to get a keurig for years, so when I received one for Christmas I was overcome with joy! I have been using this system for a couple of months now and I am still obsessed. Some of the pro's to this system are the endless amount of new flavors to try, the ease of use, and the extremely hot temperature. The keurig 2.0 is simple to clean which is awesome for lazy girls like myself. Also, did you know you can make soup, and ICED TEA in it as well?!? The possibilities are endless. There are a few cons with this system. The biggest con for me is the price, K-Cups are expensive, especially when on a very small budget. However, if you are a "gifted thrifter", like I am trying so hard to become, you can find great deals on brand name K-Cups. The second con with the Keurig 2.0 systems is that while you have a lot of flavor options, keurig tries to limit your buying options. All 2.0 systems have an electronic eye that reads the lid of the K-Cups to stop use of off brand pods.
Mackenzie M.
Newport, MI
I was a bit skeptical with what the big deal was about these coffee pots. I saw a great deal and had to give it a try. We absolutely love this coffee machine. I am a late sleeper and my coffee was always burnt or stale by time I got up and had some, my husband brews it early morning before he goes to work. This was a game changer for us! From turning it on and brewing any size cup, it's so quick and always fresh. The little k-cups are fun and you can have a different kind of coffee every day of the week if you want. We bought reusable coffee pods so we could use our usual favorite coffee and not waste all those plastic disposable cups. We've since given away our old coffee pot, this is perfect for us!
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I love our keurig, making a cup of hot tea or coffee has never been easier. I use to hate waiting for coffee to brew and having to buy all the extras just to do so does add up, so despite the hefty price tag of this wonderful machine, its saving us in the long run. Another thing I love is that you can decide whether you want to buy K-Cups, which come in a large variety to fit just about anyone's palette of just a special filter to brew your own brand of store bought coffee. This coffee maker makes you feel right home with all the savvy specifications to cater to your specific likings related to coffee. I highly recommend this coffee gadget, you haven't truly experienced coffee like this before.
Melani F.
Edgar, WI
Foodie Expert
I LOVE my Keurig! I use it every day - sometimes multiple times a day. I love that you can make one cup or a whole pot depending on your needs. There are a ton of coffee flavor options as well as tea and hot chocolate. One of my favorite features is the hot water feature for when I want to have a cup of tea using a tea bag. We received our Keurig as a wedding gift, and I understand this model especially is a bit pricey, but I would definitely the money for this coffee maker! I feel like for all the features and the durability it's worth a pretty penny! My ONLY complaint about this coffee maker is that you do have to clean it out on occasion which can be a daunting task.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
We had ours for over a year but when we moved it broke. So I am pretty darn sad about it. The best instant coffee maker ever. Super convenient and quick. My husband and I usually go to Starbucks but since we had the K-cups it saved us money on coffee and gas! love how there are so many different brands and flavors for K-cups. The one I had made 4oz or 6 oz of Hot water. I wished it made more at once but it's okay I just have to press the 6oz 2-3 times depending on how much I wanted it. aside from the hot water I love this coffee machine and I would recommend it. Yes, it is pricey but it will end up saving you money, gas and time! We are saving money to buy a new one!!
Hannah M.
Tulsa, OK
These machines have their downsides- the fact that the newer 2.0 systems can only use Keurig-approved pods is a let down when wanting to try new coffees- but the convenience of the machine out weighs that con. I'm the only coffee drinker in my house, and I love the ease of making a fresh cup each time I want one. I do keep a reusable pod around for when I want to try out new brands, save money, or be a little extra environmentally conscious. I'd love to see Keurig provide more compostable pods, but other than that, this machine is great on those mornings when I'd really NEED coffee to even be able to make it in a drop brewer.
Andrea W.
Napa, CA
I have had my keurig fora few years now and I still love using it. I love using the reusable filters with it. I try to pack as much coffee in it as possible as to get the strongest brew possible. I have a version where there is no brew strength and that would be my only complaint, sometimes it doesn't brew very strong. Other than that our family utilizes our keurig on a daily basis whether it be coffee, tea, or cocoa, and cider! I would highly recommend keurig's to anyone who loves the convenience of single serve beverages as well as a high quality machine that will last!!!
Tara B.
Foodie Expert
I love this product. I am a huge coffee fan and this brewer meets my needs! instead of wasting a full pot of coffee when it's just me at home I can make my self just one or 2 cups...or 4...haha. when needed or when it's me and my husband I can use the carafe which is handy. I like that you can just get a cup of hot water if needed and make teas or hot chocolate as well. I had one of the original keurigs a few years back and upgraded to this one a few months ago. I have no complaints! I definitely recommend this product.
Ashley Lynn A.
Cleveland, GA
Being the only person in my house that likes coffee the single cups make it so convenient for me. I personally chose the red one. I love the quality of the product and how well it works , its not to big and bulky and being clumsy i seamed to go through many standard coffee pitchers. My only complaint is sometimes throw the package indicates that the cuosbare for this device they tend to have a more potent taste that is to strong , and the cocoa choices seem to be a bit weak .
Jessie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I gave up drinking soda and am back to drinking coffee. I have never earned a Keuring and found a great deal on this particular model so I just had to get it. I LOVE ❤️ my keruig! It was easy to set up and it's so simple to use that even my 8 year old daughter can use it. No longer can I mess up my coffee or the kids hot cocoa. I would highly recommend this item as it has changed my life! I can't live without my coffee and this makes it so easy.
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
What is your favorite flavored coffee?
Christine  J.
Canfield, OH
Foodie Expert
I have a mini keurig system and it does the job, but I am looking to upgrade. What does everyone think of the new 2.0 version? Worth the investment?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy this for cheaper price?
Kamille L.
Sugar Land
Is the Keurig 2.0 better than the other Keurig products?
Brittany S.
Foodie Expert
I've heard you can only use certain brands of k cups, is this true?