Keurig® 2.0 uploaded by Gabby G.Keurig® 2.0 uploaded by Holly I.Keurig® 2.0 uploaded by Holly I.See all 141 photos

BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Our new Keurig® 2.0 system is the best hot beverage brewing system we’ve ever designed. Keurig® 2.0 features Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™, which reads each lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time, and has the ability to brew both a single cup and a carafe. Keurig® 2.0 integrates the best technologies to deliver everything you know and love about Keurig® – and more.

• I've heard great things about the Ke...Try the reusable cup too! They... 2 Answers
  • I've always heard good things about K...Be the first to answer!
  • How did people get to try the new keu...I am jealous as well I so want... 6 Answers
Photos (132)
  • "The coffee maker itself is a little pricey compared to a regular coffee maker, but it is so convenient, because you do not have to waste a pot of coffee for one or two cups." in 24 reviews
  • "Whether you're a fan of tea, hot chocolate, coffee or a good chai latte, you'll find something you enjoy to brew in your Keurig!" in 24 reviews
  • "There are many new features and we especially love the option to dispense hot water so it's easier for me to make a bottle of milk for the baby." in 20 reviews
  • "O M G lol after I received this in the mail it wasn't even 20 minutes before I tried it and I immediately knew id never use my other coffee makers again I had 2 one for single cups the other is for carafe this is perfect its all in 1 ill never use another coffee maker again" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a great touch screen feature that will let you select how many oz of coffee or tea and also it has to option for strong or regular brew! " in 15 reviews
Kevin B.
Kevin B.
Nashville, TN
K525 Keurig Brewer: "Coffee At It's Finest"

Since I received my Keurig 2.0 K575, complementary from Influenster for testing and review, my old Gevallia 12 cup brewer has been locked away in the back of my cupboard. I am very pleased with this Keurig. A couple of my favorite features are the very easy to remove filtered water reservoir and the customizable brew settings. I have a home office which has different people coming in and out throughout the day and this Keurig has definitely been a people pleaser! They love being able to choose from an assortment of coffees and have a great tasting cup of coffee in under a minute. The rest of my household has been very happy with it as well. It's nice to be able to set your own "default" brew settings. For example mine is set for 10 oz. strong brew because most of the time that's what I will choose. You can have other preset brewing settings programmed as well for other people's preferred defaults or just to have several of your favorite settings saved depending on the coffee chosen, whether or not you want to add cream/sugar, etc. It's pretty cool that you can have a light turned on the water reservoir which you can choose from several different colors of light. It can also be used as a night light but for me the light isn't quite bright enough even for that purpose. All in all, I love the convenience, I love being able to mix up my choice of coffee in the morning or throughout the day. The only downside I see is still the cost of K-cups compared to what you could get for a large container of regular coffee grounds that I've been used to getting. Although, I do love the K-Cup reusable filter and I use that with my regular container of coffee grounds from time to time. It's simple to put in and out and clean. I will keep looking for good sales and deals on K-Cups! :)
Suzanne F.
Suzanne F.
Meadville, MS
My husband is the only person in our house who really drinks coffee, aside from several guests. Therefore, making a whole pot of coffee is usually such a waste, since half of it usually ends up being poured out the next day. We thought a Keurig would be perfect for us-husband and guests could still have their coffee and others could use it for hot chocolate and such. However, we are way, way behind the Keurig bandwagon due to their price. That is why we jumped at the chance to try one for free (straight from Keurig). Here are our thoughts:

Pros:
• Many different brew sizes-all the way up to carafe size (carafe sold separately).
• It brews quickly.
• Different brew strengths
• The water filter is very easy to replace and there is a handy little reminder dial on it to let you know when it is time. (You actually don’t have to use a filter.)
• No filters to empty + no coffee to measure = no mess!
• Touch screen

Cons:
• You have to use certain Keurig cups in the K 2.0 series. (We bought a reusable kcup made specifically for the Keurig and it only works if you carefully take the foil off the top of one of the K-Cups we sampled with the Keurig [donut shop coffee] and place it on top of the reusable one. Also, we got a Lipton tea kcup sample in the mail and it would not work either even though it said it was specifically for the Keurig.)
• Kcups cost more than regular coffee + filters and they produce more waste.
Dennis C.
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
Rarely does a product change your life. My Keurig 2.0 Brewer has changd y life.

I know that's a strong statement but I stand behind it. First of all, I used to brew a half pot of coffee a day. Sometimes I'd drink it all and have to brew more. Sometimes I'd end up throwing most of it away only having a single cup. Now, I brew the amount of cups I want in a day.

I used to brew a specific flavor that I was in the mood for... but I had to commit to a half pot. Anything less than half a pot and the coffee would be either too strong or too weak. Couldn't ever make it right with only a cup or two. Now, the sky's the limit in terms of flavors. Sometimes I have 3 different flavors in a day!

And let's talk about company.... I like to bring out a plate with all the different k-cup choices and have my guests select the one they want. It's a nice touch.

It brews quickly, quietly, and is really a game changer. I wouldn't buy one with a carafe, however, as that's self-defeating in my opinion. This unit requires hardly any maintenance (run a cleaner through it every so often) and that's it. Push a button and in under a minute you have a cup of custom brewed coffee. Plenty of choices of flavors.

If you don't have a Keurig maker... do yourself a favor and buy one immediately!! Your life will change too.
Savanna F.
Savanna F.
I had been wanting to get a keurig for years, so when I received one for Christmas I was overcome with joy! I have been using this system for a couple of months now and I am still obsessed. Some of the pro's to this system are the endless amount of new flavors to try, the ease of use, and the extremely hot temperature. The keurig 2.0 is simple to clean which is awesome for lazy girls like myself. Also, did you know you can make soup, and ICED TEA in it as well?!? The possibilities are endless. There are a few cons with this system. The biggest con for me is the price, K-Cups are expensive, especially when on a very small budget. However, if you are a "gifted thrifter", like I am trying so hard to become, you can find great deals on brand name K-Cups. The second con with the Keurig 2.0 systems is that while you have a lot of flavor options, keurig tries to limit your buying options. All 2.0 systems have an electronic eye that reads the lid of the K-Cups to stop use of off brand pods.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
My Keurig is my soulmate. When I need it, it's there for me. When I'm tired, it perks me up. And when my coffee starts to taste a bit off, it tells me "Hey girl, change my filter" in fewer words. Typed words, of course, but words nonetheless.

When I first received the 2.0 I was kind of miffed. My previous Keurig I was able to pick a bunch of different ounce selections depending on how much coffee I wanted (read as: depending on how big the mug I grabbed was). I didn't think I could do that with the 2.0 for so long. Turns out, you can!!! I'm uncomfortable admitting how long it took me to realize that if you press the up and down arrows on the cup selection it'll show you different ounces. Oh well, my loss your gain!

I've had mine for almost a year now and it's used multiple times daily and works just as well as the day it arrived on my doorstep. I won't purchase any other brand of single-brew system.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca

Old #Keurig died today(sad day for us) Costco was great and gladly refunded our money after a year and a half of use and said the New and improved Keurig 2.0 was for sale for the same price as the one we had so of course we went and got it!

Now the fun part....

We get home and take the beauty our of its box find an awesome k-carafe thing inside the box which is cool cause it allows to brew 4 cups at once into a carafe.

But come to find out that you can no longer use the My K-Cup which let's you use your own coffee. Old #kcup do not work with the new 2.0 you have to Jerry rig the foil cap off a new cup and tape it onto an old one in order for the #Keurig to recognize it as a compatible series cup. The new 2.0 only brews 10oz cups unless you buy the cups made for travel mugs which then the Keurig will recognize it being a cup for a travel mug and allow for a larger brew size.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hazlet, NJ
Foodie Expert
We just upgraded to the Keurig 2.0 after our older model Keurig stopped working properly (it would take about 2 minutes to brew a regular cup of coffee...) So far, so good. I like the size of the water tank as it seems to be a little larger than our previous model. I also enjoy that you have the option of brewing a 'strong' cup of coffee. The particular model we have does make a 12 oz cup of coffee, which I find is the perfect size for a travel mug. I use the hot water feature at least three times a week for making hot cocoa from the powdered cocoa mix and deducted a star only because I have to brew two times to get a large enough serving of water (I usually use 10 oz.) We have always purchased K Cup brand pods, mostly because they were our preferred types of coffee anyhow. It's a little silly that you can't use the older 'my K Cup' to put in your own grinds.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig 2.0 k475 coffee maker. I received one free for testing and review from Influenster.com with all the bells and whistles, meaning it came with coffee of different brands and sizes, k-cups, k-mugs, k-carafe, teas and hot chocolates, p the carousel and the carafe. It was awesome!!!! It's easy to assemble and easy to use, the kids even make their own drinks. It has a touch screen that allows you choose different sizes for you hot drink, anywhere from 4ozs. to a carafe, so you can make it as strong or weak as you like, coffee for one or a group. My family absolutely love it, it has something for all of us. I only drink tea, the kids hot chocolate and others coffee and we can all use it. It's quick so you can have your hot drink in minutes. We have had it for a couple of months so far and no problem. Recommend.
justine j.
justine j.
Miami, OK
ive always used a french press (which i still love) but recently our family has expanded and by the time i would get my water boiling for my press, either my 2 year old or my newborn would need me and i hadnt had a fresh hot cup of coffee in what seemed like forever. i finally decided to buy a keurig 2.0 and i am so glad i did! it takes less than a minute start to finish and i can have a fresh hot cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cappuccino etc anytime i want it! I'm a super big cheapskate so the idea of spending more than $20 on a coffee pot seemed outrageous and silly to me, but it was so worth the investment! you can find a clip to over ride the k-cup only sensor or use refillable/reusable filters to brew any brand you prefer without having to buy the keurig cups if you want to make it more cost effective as well.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Auburn, CA
I absolutely LOVE the kuerig machine. My mother in law has one and every time I visit I always have a cup of joe. This machine is probably 100 times better than any other regular coffee machine. You never get bits of coffee ground in your cup, and you always get the best, even ammount of coffee. I would recommend this machine to any one of my friends or family. It is the best for me because I need coffee every morning, but I always waste at least half a pot every time because I don't drink more than 2 cups (maybe). Another great thing is that you can make hot coffee, hot chocolate, hot teas, and even iced drinks if you chill, and add ice. This is hands down the best coffee maker out there, I need one of my own for sure 💕☕
Christine  J.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I have a mini keurig system and it does the job, but I am looking to upgrade. What does everyone think of the new 2.0 version? Worth the investment?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
What is your favorite flavored coffee?
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Where can I buy this for cheaper price?
Kamille L.
Kamille L.
Sugar Land
Is the Keurig 2.0 better than the other Keurig products?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I've heard you can only use certain brands of k cups, is this true?