BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Our new Keurig® 2.0 system is the best hot beverage brewing system we’ve ever designed. Keurig® 2.0 features Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™, which reads each lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time, and has the ability to brew both a single cup and a carafe. Keurig® 2.0 integrates the best technologies to deliver everything you know and love about Keurig® – and more.

Keurig® 2.0
  • "The coffee maker itself is a little pricey compared to a regular coffee maker, but it is so convenient, because you do not have to waste a pot of coffee for one or two cups." in 24 reviews
  • "Whether you're a fan of tea, hot chocolate, coffee or a good chai latte, you'll find something you enjoy to brew in your Keurig!" in 24 reviews
  • "There are many new features and we especially love the option to dispense hot water so it's easier for me to make a bottle of milk for the baby." in 20 reviews
  • "O M G lol after I received this in the mail it wasn't even 20 minutes before I tried it and I immediately knew id never use my other coffee makers again I had 2 one for single cups the other is for carafe this is perfect its all in 1 ill never use another coffee maker again" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a great touch screen feature that will let you select how many oz of coffee or tea and also it has to option for strong or regular brew! " in 15 reviews
Kevin B.
Kevin B.
Nashville, TN
K525 Keurig Brewer: "Coffee At It's Finest"

Since I received my Keurig 2.0 K575, complementary from Influenster for testing and review, my old Gevallia 12 cup brewer has been locked away in the back of my cupboard. I am very pleased with this Keurig. A couple of my favorite features are the very easy to remove filtered water reservoir and the customizable brew settings. I have a home office which has different people coming in and out throughout the day and this Keurig has definitely been a people pleaser! They love being able to choose from an assortment of coffees and have a great tasting cup of coffee in under a minute. The rest of my household has been very happy with it as well. It's nice to be able to set your own "default" brew settings. For example mine is set for 10 oz. strong brew because most of the time that's what I will choose. You can have other preset brewing settings programmed as well for other people's preferred defaults or just to have several of your favorite settings saved depending on the coffee chosen, whether or not you want to add cream/sugar, etc. It's pretty cool that you can have a light turned on the water reservoir which you can choose from several different colors of light. It can also be used as a night light but for me the light isn't quite bright enough even for that purpose. All in all, I love the convenience, I love being able to mix up my choice of coffee in the morning or throughout the day. The only downside I see is still the cost of K-cups compared to what you could get for a large container of regular coffee grounds that I've been used to getting. Although, I do love the K-Cup reusable filter and I use that with my regular container of coffee grounds from time to time. It's simple to put in and out and clean. I will keep looking for good sales and deals on K-Cups! :)
Savanna F.
Savanna F.
I had been wanting to get a keurig for years, so when I received one for Christmas I was overcome with joy! I have been using this system for a couple of months now and I am still obsessed. Some of the pro's to this system are the endless amount of new flavors to try, the ease of use, and the extremely hot temperature. The keurig 2.0 is simple to clean which is awesome for lazy girls like myself. Also, did you know you can make soup, and ICED TEA in it as well?!? The possibilities are endless. There are a few cons with this system. The biggest con for me is the price, K-Cups are expensive, especially when on a very small budget. However, if you are a "gifted thrifter", like I am trying so hard to become, you can find great deals on brand name K-Cups. The second con with the Keurig 2.0 systems is that while you have a lot of flavor options, keurig tries to limit your buying options. All 2.0 systems have an electronic eye that reads the lid of the K-Cups to stop use of off brand pods.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca

Old #Keurig died today(sad day for us) Costco was great and gladly refunded our money after a year and a half of use and said the New and improved Keurig 2.0 was for sale for the same price as the one we had so of course we went and got it!

Now the fun part....

We get home and take the beauty our of its box find an awesome k-carafe thing inside the box which is cool cause it allows to brew 4 cups at once into a carafe.

But come to find out that you can no longer use the My K-Cup which let's you use your own coffee. Old #kcup do not work with the new 2.0 you have to Jerry rig the foil cap off a new cup and tape it onto an old one in order for the #Keurig to recognize it as a compatible series cup. The new 2.0 only brews 10oz cups unless you buy the cups made for travel mugs which then the Keurig will recognize it being a cup for a travel mug and allow for a larger brew size.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig 2.0 k475 coffee maker. I received one free for testing and review from Influenster.com with all the bells and whistles, meaning it came with coffee of different brands and sizes, k-cups, k-mugs, k-carafe, teas and hot chocolates, p the carousel and the carafe. It was awesome!!!! It's easy to assemble and easy to use, the kids even make their own drinks. It has a touch screen that allows you choose different sizes for you hot drink, anywhere from 4ozs. to a carafe, so you can make it as strong or weak as you like, coffee for one or a group. My family absolutely love it, it has something for all of us. I only drink tea, the kids hot chocolate and others coffee and we can all use it. It's quick so you can have your hot drink in minutes. We have had it for a couple of months so far and no problem. Recommend.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Auburn, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE the kuerig machine. My mother in law has one and every time I visit I always have a cup of joe. This machine is probably 100 times better than any other regular coffee machine. You never get bits of coffee ground in your cup, and you always get the best, even ammount of coffee. I would recommend this machine to any one of my friends or family. It is the best for me because I need coffee every morning, but I always waste at least half a pot every time because I don't drink more than 2 cups (maybe). Another great thing is that you can make hot coffee, hot chocolate, hot teas, and even iced drinks if you chill, and add ice. This is hands down the best coffee maker out there, I need one of my own for sure 💕☕
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Newport, MI
I was a bit skeptical with what the big deal was about these coffee pots. I saw a great deal and had to give it a try. We absolutely love this coffee machine. I am a late sleeper and my coffee was always burnt or stale by time I got up and had some, my husband brews it early morning before he goes to work. This was a game changer for us! From turning it on and brewing any size cup, it's so quick and always fresh. The little k-cups are fun and you can have a different kind of coffee every day of the week if you want. We bought reusable coffee pods so we could use our usual favorite coffee and not waste all those plastic disposable cups. We've since given away our old coffee pot, this is perfect for us!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I love our keurig, making a cup of hot tea or coffee has never been easier. I use to hate waiting for coffee to brew and having to buy all the extras just to do so does add up, so despite the hefty price tag of this wonderful machine, its saving us in the long run. Another thing I love is that you can decide whether you want to buy K-Cups, which come in a large variety to fit just about anyone's palette of just a special filter to brew your own brand of store bought coffee. This coffee maker makes you feel right home with all the savvy specifications to cater to your specific likings related to coffee. I highly recommend this coffee gadget, you haven't truly experienced coffee like this before.
Melani F.
Melani F.
Edgar , WI
Foodie Expert
I LOVE my Keurig! I use it every day - sometimes multiple times a day. I love that you can make one cup or a whole pot depending on your needs. There are a ton of coffee flavor options as well as tea and hot chocolate. One of my favorite features is the hot water feature for when I want to have a cup of tea using a tea bag. We received our Keurig as a wedding gift, and I understand this model especially is a bit pricey, but I would definitely the money for this coffee maker! I feel like for all the features and the durability it's worth a pretty penny! My ONLY complaint about this coffee maker is that you do have to clean it out on occasion which can be a daunting task.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
We had ours for over a year but when we moved it broke. So I am pretty darn sad about it. The best instant coffee maker ever. Super convenient and quick. My husband and I usually go to Starbucks but since we had the K-cups it saved us money on coffee and gas! love how there are so many different brands and flavors for K-cups. The one I had made 4oz or 6 oz of Hot water. I wished it made more at once but it's okay I just have to press the 6oz 2-3 times depending on how much I wanted it. aside from the hot water I love this coffee machine and I would recommend it. Yes, it is pricey but it will end up saving you money, gas and time! We are saving money to buy a new one!!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Tulsa, OK
These machines have their downsides- the fact that the newer 2.0 systems can only use Keurig-approved pods is a let down when wanting to try new coffees- but the convenience of the machine out weighs that con. I'm the only coffee drinker in my house, and I love the ease of making a fresh cup each time I want one. I do keep a reusable pod around for when I want to try out new brands, save money, or be a little extra environmentally conscious. I'd love to see Keurig provide more compostable pods, but other than that, this machine is great on those mornings when I'd really NEED coffee to even be able to make it in a drop brewer.
Christine  J.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
Foodie Expert
I have a mini keurig system and it does the job, but I am looking to upgrade. What does everyone think of the new 2.0 version? Worth the investment?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
What is your favorite flavored coffee?
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy this for cheaper price?
Kamille L.
Kamille L.
Sugar Land
Is the Keurig 2.0 better than the other Keurig products?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Foodie Expert
I've heard you can only use certain brands of k cups, is this true?