Keurig® 2.0

Our new Keurig® 2.0 system is the best hot beverage brewing system we’ve ever designed. Keurig® 2.0 features Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™, which reads each lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time, and has the ability to brew both a single cup and a carafe. Keurig® 2.0 integrates the best technologies to deliver everything you know and love about Keurig® – and more.

What is your favorite coffee to brew?
I want a to get a coffee machine.... which does everyone recommend? I love iced coffee so any good ideas or tips on which brand and what machine to go with thank you!!!
Start your review of Keurig® 2.0!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The coffee maker itself is a little pricey compared to a regular coffee maker, but it is so convenient, because you do not have to waste a pot of coffee for one or two cups.” in 24 reviews
“Whether you're a fan of tea, hot chocolate, coffee or a good chai latte, you'll find something you enjoy to brew in your Keurig!” in 24 reviews
“There are many new features and we especially love the option to dispense hot water so it's easier for me to make a bottle of milk for the baby.” in 20 reviews
“...immediately knew id never use my other coffee makers again I had 2 one for single cups the other is for carafe this is perfect its all in 1 ill never use another coffee maker again” in 16 reviews
“It has a great touch screen feature that will let you select how many oz of coffee or tea and also it has to option for strong or regular brew! ” in 15 reviews
Pittston, PA
Keurig K2.0 K200 Coffeemaker Brewing System, Multiple Colors:9 brew sizes including 4, 6, 8 or 10-ounce cup or a full carafe40 oz water reservoirKeurig brewing system features black and white touch displayThe most compact Keurig 2.0 systemBrews a piping hot 4-cup carafe with easeStrength control settingSeparate setting for hot cocoa and other specialty beveragesHundreds of varieties from brands you love15"L x 9"W x 13.7"H120V / 1500WColors: white, black, orange zest, violet, sandy pearl, turquoise and strawberry Have your favorite hot beverages ready at your fingertips with the efficient Keurig K2.0 K200 Coffeemaker Brewing System. This model uses revolutionary technology that enables it to read the printed lid of each new pod to consistently create flavorful drinks in convenient, single-serving portions. This unit is the most compact Keurig 2.0 system made to date, which helps maximize valuable counter space. The carafe of this K-Cup brewing system can be programmed to make different amounts at a time. Its reservoir has the capacity to hold up to 40 oz of water. The Keurig brewing system incorporates a convenient control setting that allows you to choose the level of strength for each brew. There's even a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai tea and mochas. A black and white touch display makes the control panel easy to read. The system is available in your choice of colors.
Dover, NH
It’s okay, but I find that they begin to glitch after about a year of daily use, even with regular cleanings. I would recommend avoiding the models with the touchscreen, as the last Keurig 2.0 I bought with a touch screen started to glitch after less than a year. Because it worked intermittently, I didn’t (but should’ve) made a claim under the manufacturer warranty. If you are going to buy one, I would highly recommend spending the few extra bucks and buying the extended warranty if possible, because it’s likely that you’ll put it to good use. My last one was $200 and lasted 14 months because I didn’t purchase the extended warranty. Will never make that mistake again. I’ve been through several, none of which have lasted more than 18 months.
Pt Charlotte, FL
The Keuirig was an alright coffee  machine, it was very easy to use. I used it for a while before switching to something else. I do wish it had a larger size setting, the biggest size was only 10 oz. so this machine is only really good for someone who drinks an 8 - 10 oz cup of coffee. Also quite often the needle would get clogged, you had to use a special tool to clean it and sometimes it would take it a while to get it working properly. I ended up just bringing it to my work to use in the office, and I think it’s much better to have at a business than at home personally.
I use this just about everyday. If I don’t use it someone else in my house definitely is. I don’t like to drink coffee everyday but this doesn’t limit you to just coffee. K-cups come in hot chocolate, apple cider, tea, etc. This 2.0 model also comes with more cup sizes to choose from. There’s a perfect size for every mug and even the larger setting to help me fill my Yeti in the morning. It heats up very quickly and it super convenient. I highly recommend as this is a necessary item for me that I’m not sure I could live without.
Could not live without my Keurig.  I have one at home, one at a vacation home and another in our office.  They seem to be making them better since I've had 2 previous models that didn't last as long unfortunately.  Alas, I kept coming back and spending a little more money on the better versions.  You must clean them regularly and follow basic maintenance instruction in my opinion to keep them running well.  Would definitely recommend and would absolutely purchase again.
Ephrata , PA
We have the 1st gen model of the keurig 2.0 when keurig decided to make a coffee maker that would only accept keurig pods. After public outcry, they eventually allowed other brands but we still occasionally have problems using non-keurig coffee pods. Get also till away the ability to somewhat control the water temperature and reduced the default temperature to a lower one. I do however, like the carafe and single cup option. The carafe is not thermal so wont keep the coffee hot for long. We ended up purchasing a thermal carafe.
Olive Branch, MS
For years I was against getting a Keurig that my wife wanted so badly. So when we won a Keurig 2.0, I said we’d still use regular coffee in the little wire pods... That didn't last long.

Now I’m hooked on the ease and convenience of a Keurig. I love that the 2.0 option allows you to make various cup sizes AND that it has the ability to make a carafe for when you want more than just a cup.

You know what they say... Once you go Keurig, you never go back!! HAHA

You know what they say... Once you go Keurig, you never go back!! HAHA
NJ
Honestly cannot recommend Keurig enough. It makes making yourself coffee or whatever you want a breeze and so simple. I will also say they have absolute amazing customer service. My machine broke way before it should have and in less than 24 hours I had a brand new Keurig at my doorstep at 5 am. Still have no idea how that happened, but I’m still blown away by how helpful they were and will always appreciate that. Good products and customer service go a long way!
Aurora , CO
I have used different flavors for the Keurig from hot chocolate, to hot and cold tea. I lobe how convenient everythong is just stick the pod in press a button and wait. I don't like how expensive the pods are so I usually only buy them when they are marked down or on sale. Tazo teas are pretty good especially the cold brew. I also like how i can use my own ground coffee instead of a pod for something different and a little more affordable. Great peoduct though
I actually prefer using a regular carafe coffee maker. I feel like the Keurig is too complicated to clean, im a bit of a germ freak and I'm always worried I can't get it clean enough. With my regular coffee maker I know I can thoroughly clean each part. Also filling the water tank on the Keurig and then letting it sit for days grosses me out. I put fresh water In it every time I used it which defeats the convenience of the Keurig in the first place.

259 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Green Bay
2 years ago
Keurig® 2.0 Has anyone else had display problems with the touch screen? My unit started acting up about a year ago (now it's almost two years old) and sometimes unplugging it for 30 seconds and plugging it back in works....and sometimes it has to be off for much longer.
Stephanie S. • 2 years ago
It acts up sometimes I don't know why
2 years ago
Keurig Keurig® 2.0 I've been wanting to upgrade my current Keurig machine and I was wondering how the carafe works??
Claremore