BY KEURIG

Depending on machine, will brew either a 6, 8 or 10 oz beverage K-Cup Portion Pack for use in Keurig Brewing System. Hot beverages at the touch of a button Easy clean up see more...

• Hot chocolate is absolutely good!2 Answers
  • I am a Keurig fanatic, but for some reason have been hesitant to tr...2 Answers
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
I love hot cocoa on a chilly night and this is definitely the best I've had in awhile! I love k-cups
Jade a.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
I have this when i go over to my grandmas house. She makes it for me and i love it every time is like the first time. Super sweet and satisfying.
Michael R.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Foodie Expert
I just don't like it. Its watery and don't get the need for it. So expensive and its better and just as quick from a pack. And way cheaper.
Heather B.
Heather B.
The Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate flavored hot cocoa is some of the richest most flavorful hot cocoa you can make from a k-cup. I am usually a homemade cocoa made with milk girl, but the Cafe Escapes Hot Cocoa is much easier and super yummy.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
I love hot coco and I'm picky on what i get it has to taste good. well i found some i really like the keurig has awesome tasteing hot coco.. and this one is my favorite.
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love a hot cup of coco in the cold weather, especially throughout the day or at night when I don't want any caffeine. My kids also love this delicious treat.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best K-cup Ho Chocolates,the kiddos absolutely love it, I like it as well. We drink it like it is and sometimes we add peppermint to it!
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
South St Paul, MN
Flavor is spot on, but it's not as rich and creamy as other brands I have tried. Maybe I need to try it on the hot-cocoa setting.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Oh my oh my this is some yummy in my tummy stuff. Watch out it quick. Easy. And addictive!! 😍😍
Shel H.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
It seems silly to make hot cocoa with an expensive coffeemaker, but this is my favorite kcup. I pass up all the teas and coffees in the office if we have this flavor on hand. Fun tip: it's usually too hot to start drinking right away, so I like to make the smallest serving into an oversized mug and then fill the rest with soy milk. You can use regular milk, cream or half and half. Whatever you like. So tasty!
Jazzmin R.
Jazzmin R.
I am a Keurig fanatic, but for some reason have been hesitant to try making hot chocolate in my machine… is hot chocolate made with a Keurig good?
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Hot chocolate is absolutely good!