Keune Tinta Ultimate Color

by Keune

TINTA ULTIMATE COVER: Prepare to be amazed by the fashionable shades and ultimate results, restoring hair's youthful appearance. WHY IT WORKS: - Developed for 50% or more grey hair - Extra pigments penetrate deep into the hair - Delivers excellent...

Can you use this product if you have a PPD and Henna allergy?
Hello! My question is if this is damaging for your hair? Rarely hear of the brand too much though I've seen it on YouTube
Start your review of Keune Tinta Ultimate Color!
Bruna F.
Byram Twp, NJ
Keune Tinta Ultimate Color uploaded by Bruna F.
I love Keune for so many reasons. My hair does not fade like the other hair colors, keep the color very vibrant, shiny and it treats your hair, looking very natural and flawless.
Emily B.
Batesville, IN
This is my favorite color line. It has great coverage and leaves the hair shiny. It also smells much better than other lines.
Caitlin Y.
Keune Tinta Ultimate Color uploaded by Caitlin Y.
My hair stylist uses this to dye my hair for the past 3 years. It doesn’t seem to damage my hair at all, and it leaves it looking healthy and the perfect color!
Luz K.
This dye is great.  Salon quality for at home application. It's very easy to mix with peroxide and apply. I think it's less harmful and safe to use than other brands. The color is as expected. I have had no issues with this. I am fully satisfied.
Mary W.
Athens, GA
Amazing gray coverage and the color is very dimensional and not flat. Lifts well out of the hair for future highlights.
Lexi G.
I am a hairstylist and we use this color line at my salon. It’s very good for gray coverage and has a good scent for color! Love this!
Alicia D.
chicago
Covers grey hair beautifully, super shiny and super moisturizing too!! Has silk protein and I know any type of moisture is good! Most color stings my scalp but this didn’t at all. Love!
Marji R.
Everett , MA
Keune is my number one color I use in my shop and love that it’s easy to purchase. Pricing keeps increasing at a rapid rate though
Danielle H.
I’m a stylist and I worked with this product line for several years. It has superior grey coverage & tremendous shine.
Shelly H.
Love that it doesn’t give gold or yellow tones. It’s neutral and very natural looking.