Keune Tinta Ultimate Blonde Special, Natural Blonde 1000 , 2.1 oz uploaded by afshan j.

BY KEUNE

TINTA COLOR ULTIMATE BLONDE For professional use only, please consult your stylist. What it does: Tinta Ultimate Blonde, a complete range of highlifting blonde colors, which can be used perfectly on natural and colored hair. The range includes an ultra... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daria I.
Wilmington
In a salon where I’m coloring my hair they use this product. I’m very happy with results, but the only one disadvantage is that it could damage your hair. But i think that if you are blonde, all products have bad impact on your hair.
Danielle M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Different way of lightening for sure (I️ always just use lighter) the texture for me was on the thick side compared to how I️ mix my bleach, but the fact that I️ didn’t need to tone my client after her Balayage due to the way this lifted the hair was perfection!
Valerie G.
Freeport, FL
Magic blonde. Great color line, everyone should obtain and learn how to use this. Better than bleach and color came out great.
afshan j.
pakistan
Keune have amazing range of colors I love all keune products the hair colors the shampoo the serum the developers it just so great easy to use