Hair CareHair ColorKeune
Tinta Color + Silk Protein Solamer Hair Color 9 Very Light Blonde

Keune Tinta Color + Silk Protein Solamer Hair Color 9 Very Light Blonde

by Keune

Color: Very Light Blonde

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keune Tinta Color + Silk Protein Solamer Hair Color 9 Very Light Blonde!
olivia R.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Keune Tinta Hair Color Tube 10.31
Keune color is great! The consistency of the product is a little on the thicker side (similar to redken CHROMATICS) it gives great color payoff and gives good shine to the hair!
Marji R.
Everett , MA
Review for: Keune Tinta Hair Color Tube 7.54
I am a hairstylist so I’ve used a large selection on Keune Tinta colors and my clients love the end results and I also use this product. Awesome gray coverage
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Keune Tinta Color + Silk Protein Solamer Hair Color 9 Very Light Blonde uploaded by Anna L.
Review for: Keune Tinta Color + Silk Protein Solamer Hair Color 9 Very Light Blonde
I'm not a hair expert just someone who went from the darkest brunette to a platinum blonde over several months that this family of products are the best. My hair is still healthy and growing like a weed. It hasn't lost its luster despite being processed every 4-6 weeks for a year. Does it break easier than my virgin hair did...of course...but it still has a great deal of elasticity...and my friends who have done the same processing with other products tell me constantly that they can't believe how healthy my hair has stayed...so glad my salon uses this color collection.
Wissal F.
Review for: Very Light Blonde
I colored my hair 3 mounths ago and The color lasts as I made it in the first day the product is soft for hair
laura H.
Amersfoort
Review for: Keune Tinta Hair Color Tube 10.31
My hairdresser did my hair, but the product wasn't the best. My hair is blonde and I washed it twice. there was very little/no more color left.

Lyn H.
Cornwall
Review for: Keune Tinta Hair Color Tube 10.31
I currently have purple and pink colours at the moment in this product, it is a good colour variety I might try different colours next time. .
Lyn H.
Cornwall
Review for: Keune Tinta Hair Color Tube 10.25
This product is good, it makes my hair look really good and such a variety of colours. I currently have purple and pink colours at the moment .
Amy K.
Montréal, QC
Review for: Keune Tinta Hair Color Tube 7.54
I was shocked at how good the results were from this product and how long they lasted. I get beautiful, rich reds and they last long and they are vibrant and i get a lot of compliaments.

Looking for your answer?