Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorKeune
So Pure Permanent Hair Color 100% Ammonia Free & Paraben Free Enriched with Argan Oil Hair Coulor 60ml / 21oz (#7 Medium Blonde)

by Keune

So Pure Color is an ammonia and paraben free permanent haircolor, enriched with certified organic plant extracts. Including the unique PhytoKeratin, which rebuilds the natural hair structure from within and protects during the color treatment. What it...

I'd like to see the complete ingredients list, please?
Start your review of Keune So Pure Permanent Hair Color 100% Ammonia Free & Paraben Free Enriched with Argan Oil Hair Coulor 60ml / 2.1oz (#7 Medium Blonde)!
Austin T.
Fort Hood
Review for: Free Hair
It’s a great ammonia free professional color line! If you’re sensitive to color or like more natural color this is a great one!
nino K.
Newark, 2213 ogletown rd unit B, 50775
Review for: Keune So Pure Permanent Hair Color 100% Ammonia Free & Paraben Free Enriched with Argan Oil Hair Coulor 60ml / 2.1oz (#4.3 Medium Golden Brown)
My stylist uses only keune haircolors and I permanently color my hair with this. Love it cause it is paraben and amonia free.
Alisson ferreira S.
Apucarana
OOtima coloração permanente para mulheres gestantes, ou qur estejam fazendo algum tratamento e noa podem ter contato com amonia e parapenos
Ruso N.
Review for: Free Hair
I allways colour my hair in salon, i trust my salon and my stilist, color is always bright and long last
SUNENA C.
dubai, Dubai
Keune So Pure Permanent Hair Color 100% Ammonia Free & Paraben Free Enriched with Argan Oil Hair Coulor 60ml / 2.1oz (#7 Medium Blonde) uploaded by SUNENA C.
Review for: Free Hair
A very long lasting without ammonia parabens...give a good coverage to grey hair.nd leaves a beautiful fragrance of Jasmine nd sandalwood..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...