Keune So Pure Moroccan Argan Oil 1.5 oz uploaded by Courtney A.

BY KEUNE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Restores Thick, Coarse & Resistant Hair. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Beauty ...
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
I have tried a million different types of argan and Moroccan oils and this is the hands down winner! I put it on after a I wash my hair and before I blow dry to help seal I moisture, fight frizz and humidity, protect against heat and just give me an all around smooth, shiny look! I also use it on the ends of my hair most mornings to add a little extra smoothness and moisture to my dry hair. I should mention I have baby fine, thin hair and this never leaves it looking weighed down or oily and arborbs really well! If you are worried about it they do make a light version though!