BY KEUNE

pH6 + Solamer UV Protector & Sunflower Seed Extract Optimum care for long lasting color brilliance.  Contains UV Protector and Sunflower Seed extract to protect the hair color.  Provides spectacular softness and shine.  ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Keune Haircosmetics and are not a licensed retailer of Keune Haircosmetics.  Keune Haircosmetics guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Keune Haircosmetics product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of see more...

Magen c.
Oxford, GA
I absolutely LOVE Keune products! They actually make your hair healtheir! All of the Keune products put protein back into your hair, that other hair products strip.
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
I love this shampoo! I found it through my stylist and had never heard of it before that!! I love the scent because it's nice but not overwhelming!
Rael L.
Malden, MA
Me and my mother have been using this shampoo forever its the best for color care