BY KEUNE

This specially formulated cleanser works to brighten white or grey hair, removing unwanted yellow tones. Enriched with wheat proteins and pro vitamin B5 it regulates hairs moisture balance and protects the hair structure, giving volume. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke R.
Spring Hill, TN
This is the first purple shampoo I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I really liked it. I have brown hair but have some blonde towards the end that is a previous balayage fading/growing out. The lighter has has gotten very brassy recently so my roommate/stylist gave me some of this to try. The first time I used it as I would a normal shampoo, and I left in in for the recommended 5 minutes. I could see a little difference, but not quite what I was hoping for. The next night, after watching a few purple shampoo youtube videos, I made sure to ring my hair out good so it wasn't soaking wet and then left it in for 15 minutes. This time I saw a lot better results. I definitely wouldn't leave the product in that long if you have all over blonde hair. It's likely to turn your hair a purple tint if you do that. It's super dark purple so straight up blondes should be cautious leaving it in longer. Brunettes with minimal blonde will probably be ok to leave it in longer like I did. All over pretty good! Just wish the directions would have told me the information youtube videos did so I didn't waste product the first time by only leaving it in for 5 minutes. Now I know for next time!
Brooke U.
La France , SC
This is my favorite for my clients! I always make sure to keep it in stock at our salon. Doesn’t dry out the hair like some purple shampoos. Very pigmented and smells amazing!
Samantha H.
It's a purple shampoo!! Dark royal purple! This shampoo is awesome if you have white hair or blonde hair to help keep brassy hair at bay!! You can do a leave on treatment for 5 minutes a week to help keep a beautiful color!!
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
This is a good shampoo for blonde and silver hair. It tones out the brassiness and keeps your hair light and bright. It isn't super moisturizing but it doesn't dry out your hair either.
Dalila H.
I've only used one other purple shampoo in the past so this is the only thing that I can compare this product too. My hair was bleached and toned to an ash blonde (almost silver but not) . I was recommended this shampoo by my stylist. It smells great and yes it is purple. It's used to tone the orange brasiness, that's why it's purple. It works ok. As in I still got some brasiness but not as much using a regular shampoo. I didn't feel like it actually cleaned my hair. I used it only once or twice a week. Followed by the accompanying conditioner. It was about $15 each. I would recommend it and use in conjuction with a color safe cleansing shampoo.
Carlyne M.
This has replaced the purple shampoo I had been using. It smells great, is gentle but cleans well, and neutralizes the brassiness without drying out my hair and scalp. This is super pigmented, so your fingernails and cuticles will be tinted purple when you're done washing your hair, but the tint washes away easily with a good scrubbing of soap and water. :)
The only reason I gave 4 stars is because it has sodium laureth sulfate. Other than that, this purple shampoo is life.
Kimberly D.
Drain, OR
I have naturally very dark (almost black) hair, however, I’ve always dreamed of being a blonde so I have tons of highlights put in. If you know anything about bleaching hair (especially if it’s dark) you know your hair can go orangey/brassy in a hot minute. I use this shampoo once a week and it helps me keep/achieve that cool blonde I love! I will warn you that this is super dark purple and can/will stain your hands 😬
Kaitlyn H.
Madison
Love this product. I am a natural blonde who usually only adds color once a year and it keeps the yellow tones out of my hair in between salon visits!
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
This helps keep my blonde to a good tone. It also keeps my hair healthy without stripping the natural oils.
Katie H.
Only just started using it. Seems ok so far. Nothing groundbreaking though. Smells nice and should last a reasonable amount of time. Lathers ok on second wash. My hairdresser swears by it so I'm hoping it makes all the difference! Fingers crossed