BY KEUNE

Keune Care Line Derma Exfoliating Shampoo has a mild cleansing effect and is suitable for oily or dry hair with dandruff. It has an anti-bacterial effect and relaxes the sebaceous glands. see more...

mindy S.
Ankeny, IA
I purchased this through my hairstylists as she recommended it for dry flaky scalp. Within just a few washes I noticed and improvement and shortly after it was completely cleared up. I did have to use a moisturizing conditioner with this product because it left my hair feeling stripped. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this product for dry scalp.
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
Great shampoo for daily use especially for oily skull i had a white sticky stuff on my hair it helped me get red of it iguess I bought it for 16$ but works well for me recommended worth to buy really
Tanja Z.
It's super shanpoo and my long hair love it. My hair after washing are like silk. I recomend it and use it whith hair mask