BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsKeune
Brilliant Gloss Spray 200ml/6 oz

Keune Brilliant Gloss Spray 200ml/6 oz

by Keune

A concentrated, weightless spray that gives hair beautiful long-lasting shine. It contains a UV filter for protection and has a fresh, pleasant fragrance. Brilliant Gloss Spray is the finishing touch for every hairstyle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keune Brilliant Gloss Spray 200ml/6 oz!
Mahum H.
Lakewood, CA
I absolutely love this hair product. It makes my hair look so glossy and beautiful without looking greasy and oily. It smells so good and works great to smooth out your hair too.
Hafsa Z.
BRAMPTON, ON
Keune Brilliant Gloss Spray 200ml/6 oz uploaded by Hafsa Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
[product:keune-brilliant-gloss-spray-200ml/6-oz] This product has a strong smelll but it works. I always use it as my final product. Gives shine to any hairstyle and makes it look amazing for hairstyle pictures. You can use it from neck to your back down hair style so it doesn’t weigh the style down or go easy with the spray .
Shanti R.
I really like this! It gives you really the finishing shine you need. I always use it after i have done my hair, so if I curled it, straightened it, in a braid or just had done my hair nice. It doesn't make you feel like your hair is very greasy or something, and it also doesn't looks like that. So if I were you, go get it! đź’• Dont forget to follow me for more reviews

Looking for your answer?