Keune Blend De-Frizz uploaded by Samantha H.

BY KEUNE

Hold Factor Shine Factor Fashion freedom.  Create your signature style.  Choose your Blend.  Anti-frizz polisher for smooth and shiny hair.  Blend - Create your style! ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Keune Haircosmetics and are not a licensed retailer of Keune Haircosmetics.  Keune Haircosmetics guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Keune Haircosmetics product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defecti see more...

Cassie P.
Rochester, NY
I use this after I get out of the shower. I leave my hair in a towel for 10 minutes or so and let it dry until it’s damp. Put a nickel size amount on my hands and rub it in the middle and ends of my hair. Leaves hair smooth!
Samantha H.
They just re released this and let me be the first to say it is awesome! I don't even use a flat iron every day now! It makes my hair soft, a little shine, and takes away the frizz!
Chris Angélica P.
What are the benefits Of my hair?