BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dee M.
Okanogan, WA
We actually by this in the fill size. It is a great add to any sandwich meal. But we usually do this with french dip sandwiches. The pop of cracked pepper is so good.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
So addictive! Crunchy and delicious! I like how thick the chips are and the pepper taste is surprisingly great on a chip. somewhat unexpected but still so good.
Lauren C.
Raleigh, MS
These are very delicious. Perfect combination of salty and spicy. However, they are a little hard. If you have teeth issues, these aren't the chips for you!
Ashley N.
Broadway, NC
My husband loves these chips. It's difficult to find kettle style chips that aren't loaded in grease but these do a good job. Their flavors are spot on also.
Beth H.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Kettle Salt and pepper chips have to be my all time favorite chips. I'm so fortunate to have them available at my office for my desperate needs for a snack.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
So delicious! I try and not eat too many chips so when I do actually buy, I try and get this brand because it's quite a lot healthier than normal brands.
John J.
Incredible, the crunch just set the scene and the sea salt really brought me back to the days I spent on the open seas, working as a lobster fisherman.
Amanda o.
HESPERIA, CA
I love love love these chips the cracked pepper has a bite to it and it can be overwhelming if your not into it or used to spice but its awesome
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
The combination of cracked pepper and sea salt is so wonderful on these kettle chips! I recommend everyone trying this brand and awesome flavor!
laura r.
Greer, SC
This is one of my go to itemsfor tossing in the pool bag in the summer. Great crunch, love the flavor, just a perfect amount of salt and pepper.