BY KETTLE BRAND #40 in Chips

Kettle® Sea Salt Potato Chips.
Sharing size.
Great taste...naturally™. see more...

• how is the taste of these?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite dip for these?2 Answers
  • What makes Kettle brand potato chips better than the rest?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monica K.
Perfectly fried potato chips. The chips are always fresh because the oil is good. Each bag always comes with perfectly thick, perfectly seasoned chips. The crunchy chips make a great pair with a sandwich, burger or even alone as a snack. You really don’t even feel guilty eating then because they’re made with quality.
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
So far I have tasted the sea salt and the BBQ kind. And they both are delicious. I bought them at Kroger when they were 0.99 each (total steal) I know. And they totally made of me and my whole family fans! I was not really into BBQ chips at all but this brand made me a BBQ lover as long as it is kettle
Brenda F.
Kettle brand chips are very good.  Few ingredients, which I like.  They have several flavors to choose from.  Rarely, they are a little greasy for me, but this may be due to being a first or last batch? Still, they aren't greasy like some kettle chips, which have a grease pool in the bag.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I love kettle chips! Especially the salt and vinegar. They do have a higher calorie and fat content so I would recommend eating sparingly. THey are a little more expensive than other products but they are a high quality snack. I can usually find them at the grocery store or WalMart.
Danielle M.
I love these chips! They are a thicker chip and the sea salt flavor is perfect. Perfect sandwich chips! I will definitely keep buying these. Much better than most brands and a bit healthier. Love pairing this with a nice onion dip and have even made an awesome nacho plare with these.
Always very crispy and wonderful. Not greasy which I have a problem with in other kettle chips.  It’s always a hit with my teenage sons and husband too!  You can pick them up pretty much anywhere at this point which is convenient!  I would absolutely recommend!
Ellen S.
I’m a fan of kettle chips, but to be super honest it’s hard for me to differentiate between brands because they all taste pretty similar. I’m a fan of these because they taste good, but for me price is a major factor and the Kettle brand isn’t enough to make me pay more.
Bek O.
Love love these chips! These are a family favorite, they go great with meals, or just as a snack with dip. I never feel guilty for having a serving of these yummy sea salt chips! I highly recommend these yummy potato chips! Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato Chips
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
We love kettle cooked chips. They have such an awesome crunch to them. With this brand you can really taste the salt on them. Reasonable price. Krogers always has coupons for them. Eat them by the bag fulls. Such a great chip. So much better than a regular potato chip.
Alexander R.
The sea salt chips is one of the best chips you would ever get any, the deliciousness the affordable nest to convene of the skinny at your local convenience store is one of the best feelings you can never have definitely go and try some at the local convenience store
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
What is your favorite dip for these?
Kristin R.
What makes Kettle brand potato chips better than the rest?
Valentina B.
how is the taste of these?