BY KETTLE

Kettle® Sea Salt Potato Chips.
Sharing size.
Great taste...naturally™. see more...

• What is your favorite dip for these?2 Answers
  • What makes Kettle brand potato chips better than the rest?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariah H.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. They're the best chips I've ever had and they're actually pretty healthy. There's only about 3 ingredients so they're vegan friendly if you're conscious about that. I'd easily pick these over regular potato chips
Jocelyn P.
Garden Grove, CA
I began eating these chips about a year ago and absolutely LOVE them . They are a healthier option and I love that they are vegan friendly ! Great chips with an amazing flavor . Would recommend to anyone !
Ashley L.
Crunchy, crispy, delicious and oh so snack worthy. These are not my favorite kettle chips because it's missing something. Usually I'd rather the salt AND pepper or something with a little more pazazz
Allison H.
#BlackFriday Snacks! Long day of shopping needs a nice night of relaxing with some salty crunchy goodness.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Kettle Potato Chips Sea Salt Yes they are delicious, but they aren't nutrionally healthy compared to regular Lays chips. Plus, they cost almost twice as much. The Cons: 13 chips is a serving for 150 calories & 9 grams of fat! calories from fat are over 50%. Pros: delicious, non-gmo! supports hunger relief! plus, vegan, gluten free! yes, they are healthy in the pure, non-gmo sense; they are not healthy in a nutrition sense. Surprised at these facts.
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
Foodie Expert
Kettle Brand is probably one of my favorite brand of chips! Kettle cooked chips have a crunchier texture than all other chips out there and I LOVE it! They tend to be more healthy than non kettle cooked chips. You won't go wrong with buying these chips!
Taylor P.
Tremont, IL
Ah i love these chips they are sooo good. They are a different form of chip from your average lay and i love that about them! I really love the barbeque and the Jalepeno!
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I always pick out this brand and this is the first time that I picked up this flavor. It's okay it's not that salty which is good and really crunchy.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
I actually like any kind of chips but this chips are pretty good myself and the kids enjoy every single bit.
J T.
Newnan, GA
This is one of my favorite chips. They are very crisp and seasoned perfectly
Not to salty. I just love how crisps they are!
Kristin R.
What makes Kettle brand potato chips better than the rest?
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
What is your favorite dip for these?