Kettle Potato Chips Backyard Barbeque uploaded by Kimberly D.Kettle Potato Chips Backyard Barbeque uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY KETTLE BRAND #81 in Chips

Kettle® Potato Chips Backyard Barbeque®.
Sharing Size.
Great Taste...Naturally™. see more...

• Anyone getting these one sale this week? And where?2 Answers
  • Is this BBQ flavor - Sweet, Tangy or Spicy? Wanting to serve th...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "They are great for a tasty snack, to serve at a social gathering and also to make simple dinners like potato chip chicken!" in 1 review
  • "I love the kettle chips not a big fan of bbq but I do like this brand." in 1 review
  • "Although I love this barbecue flavor, the sea salt and pepper flavor is my all time favorite." in 1 review
Kimberly M.
Greensburg
I LOVE these chips. They are the perfect crunchy, salty, craving snack. I’ve never have chips this perfectly crunchy before and it’s even better because they aren’t overly salty! I would be happier if the bags were a little fuller/larger or the price was a tad lower. I can eat the whole bag by myself in one sitting....
Jessica G.
These are good Kettle chips. They have a nice smoky barbecue flavor to them and have a nice crunchiness to them. The bag is really hard to open, but the packaging is thick and the product always tastes fresh. If they came with a small slit to make it easier to open the bag, they would be perfect.
caswift S.
Gilbert , AZ
These are our favorite chips and we wish they would be at Costco more often, just because we go through so many of the regular sized ones, it would be nice to be able to bigger bags! A lot of bbq chips are sort of sweet and I don’t think these ones are, they have more of a nice tang to them.
Alexander R.
Bluffton
Your barbecue chip is one of the best chips you can ever have the Great Taste the flavor Bold Flavor face ingredients good ingredients all natural ingredients it's one of the best chips you can never try go ahead and go to your local convenience store and grab some
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Before trying these chips I was not a huge fan of bbq chips. They were always ok for me but after buying these ones for my husband and tasting them it totally changed my opinion about bbq chips. Let’s say who ended up eating them was me lol.
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
Love these, being gluten free can be hard when searching for good snacks! This brand has great flavors and this bbq flavor is great! Only downside is that your fingers get a little greasy and gross! This bag doesn’t last long in my house!
Lauren M.
Love all Kettle brand potato chips. They are so crispy and have such bold flavor! The BBQ and Jalapeño are my favorite flavors. They are found at most local grocery stores for a decent price. I continue to buy these time and time again.
Luisa B.
Chula Vista
Love these! Tried them today for the first time and couldn’t stop eating them. They were a bit salty, but the flavor was great! The thing that I like the most is the fact that they are not so crunchy that it hurts my teeth...some kettle chips are too hard!
Danielle S.
Quincy, MA
Yummy!! Kettle brand is delicious! They give you a strong crunch and they are a healthier option than regular potato chips! The BBQ flavor is very delicious when I am in the mood for a BBQ chip I will choose this bag
Kailey B.
Central, SC
I am a huge barbecue chip fan & these are just amazing! They’re always so crisp and fresh. They make the perfect snack or side to a burger. I love Kettle Brand chips! I will definitely purchase again in the future!
Rosalia M.
Anyone getting these one sale this week? And where?
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Is this BBQ flavor - Sweet, Tangy or Spicy? Wanting to serve them during the Superbowl just wanted to see if they would work with the dips I am serving.