BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Brand New York Cheddar Potato Chips.
Great taste... Naturally™. see more...

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, w...1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead of breadc...1 Answers
  • Would this be good dipped in any sauce? And what kind?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Echo S.
I really like the brand. And I like a lot of their chip flavors. I really like these chips at first, but as I continue to eat them the flavor gets a little overwhelming. They are good, but then since they are such a strong flavor I can never finish a whole bag. I’m not sure if that makes sense.
Danielle W.
Gaston
Kettle chips are the best chips on the face of the planet. They taste how a chip should taste. They are full of flavor and actually taste like a really potato that has been cut, deep fried (in a kettle I imagine), and salted/seasoned. I love all of them but I have a few favorites, including this one!
Kayla W.
Not your typical chips! Very different, but mildly “fake” cheese flavor. This is to be expected I guess when putting cheese into a chip, but I was a little disappointed flavor wise. Good for a quick snack!
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
I️ love Kettle Chips, but this flavor is not my favorite. It was my first time trying them and I probably won’t buy again. The cheese flavor was a bit artificial. I would not recommend them when there are other better flavors of Kettle Chips.
Alexandra S.
I love any kind of cheddar chip but these are really good. I am a first time buyer but I will be purchasing again and recommending it to others. I like kettle brand chips the best because they do not compare to others.
Deanna A.
Fairview, OR
These kettle chips are delicious. So many different kinds of flavors to choose from. You can tell they're real potato chips. They taste so delicious and different from regular chips.
Alison H.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend and I are obsessed with this flavor. We can't keep a bag in the house for more than a few days! They are so addicting. Other flavors are good, but these are our favorite by far.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Good kettle chips. I didn't think I'd like the jalepeno, but it was not too hot- had some kick at the back of it, but not crazy-hot. The cheddar really didn't have much cheese flavor to me, but the chip was OK. The BBQ and Sea Salt were my favorites, and I will order those flavors again. I'm glad I tried the variety of this brand. They're very crunchy- and the bag is big enough and has enough air to not pulverize the chips. Yeah, there are some broken ones, but not for lack of trying to protect them.
Berenice E.
Long Beach, CA
These kettle chips are fresh and delicious! The chips are thin, snap crunch, and light. I like they are all natural and are cooked with the peel on them. At least they are more nutritional than most chips. They are also low in calories and sodium!
Ashlee J.
Damascus
I love these. I can't find them locally often at all. These are delicious for cheese lovers and kettle potato chip lovers. Give me the crunch!
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Julie G.
Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead of breadcrumbs for chicken or crabcakes. Has anyone done this?
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Is the herb flavor overpowering?