BY KETTLE

Kettle® Brand New York Cheddar Potato Chips.
Great taste... Naturally™. see more...

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, w...1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead of breadc...1 Answers
  • Would this be good dipped in any sauce? And what kind?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alison H.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend and I are obsessed with this flavor. We can't keep a bag in the house for more than a few days! They are so addicting. Other flavors are good, but these are our favorite by far.
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Love these chips. A little thicker than other brands of chips but perfect for party's and dip.
Stephany P.
Midland, MI
My husband loves these chips because they have more bite to them than regular potato chips
Faith W.
Floyd, VA
Great texture and flavor but strange after taste. Would recommend to my friends though
Shyanne G.
Some of the best kettle chips ever! I like the flavor. Plus, kettle cooked is supposed to be healtheir than regular chips, I think.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
I love Kettle Brand chips, but these flavor is a little bland for my taste. Sharp cheddar taste, but I wouldn't buy them again.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love these chips! They always taste delicious no matter what flavor you get.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
Love Kettle chips! They have wonderful flavors to choose from, are always fresh and crispy.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH
I definitely prefer kettle cooked to baked or regular. These chips are a staple for our pantry
Ashley h.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are some of the best kettle chips I've ever had! Very crisp and tasty! And my son loves them just as much as I do
Samantha  R.
Foodie Expert
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Maddy W.
Foodie Expert
Would this be good dipped in any sauce? And what kind?
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Is the herb flavor overpowering?
Jessica C.
Clarksville , TN
Foodie Expert
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?