BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Brand New York Cheddar Potato Chips.
Great taste... Naturally™. see more...

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, w...1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead of breadc...1 Answers
  • Would this be good dipped in any sauce? And what kind?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Deanna A.
Fairview, OR
These kettle chips are delicious. So many different kinds of flavors to choose from. You can tell they're real potato chips. They taste so delicious and different from regular chips.
Alison H.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend and I are obsessed with this flavor. We can't keep a bag in the house for more than a few days! They are so addicting. Other flavors are good, but these are our favorite by far.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Good kettle chips. I didn't think I'd like the jalepeno, but it was not too hot- had some kick at the back of it, but not crazy-hot. The cheddar really didn't have much cheese flavor to me, but the chip was OK. The BBQ and Sea Salt were my favorites, and I will order those flavors again. I'm glad I tried the variety of this brand. They're very crunchy- and the bag is big enough and has enough air to not pulverize the chips. Yeah, there are some broken ones, but not for lack of trying to protect them.
Berenice E.
Long Beach, CA
These kettle chips are fresh and delicious! The chips are thin, snap crunch, and light. I like they are all natural and are cooked with the peel on them. At least they are more nutritional than most chips. They are also low in calories and sodium!
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Shyanne G.
Some of the best kettle chips ever! I like the flavor. Plus, kettle cooked is supposed to be healtheir than regular chips, I think.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
I love Kettle Brand chips, but these flavor is a little bland for my taste. Sharp cheddar taste, but I wouldn't buy them again.
Ashley h.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are some of the best kettle chips I've ever had! Very crisp and tasty! And my son loves them just as much as I do
cherisse C.
Kettle chips buy the best chips around. They have incredible crunch great flavor and they don't fall apart in the bag
Caitlin C.
Placerville, CA
I love the kettle brand chips, especially this cheddar flavor. I find myself snacking on them regularly.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Julie G.
Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead of breadcrumbs for chicken or crabcakes. Has anyone done this?
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Is the herb flavor overpowering?