BY KETTLE

Kettle® Brand Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips.
Party size.
Sea salt.
Great taste... Naturally™. see more...

Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
These are good! usually I'm not a fan of crinkle cut/ruffle style chips because they seem harder to chew. Maybe because how they fry them or maybe the cut them thinner but they are so much better than other brands and I will actually eat their crinkle cut chips.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love Kettle cooked chips. They are not too salty and have the perfect crunch in each bite. I highly recommend with a sub sandwich
Kansas D.
Kansas D.
Greeneville, TN
This brand is AMAZING. Every flavor they have is delicious!! The natural ingredients are a bonus in the flavor! They are great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! The sea salt gives it great flavor and I can't eat just 1 bag! Would definitely recommend this one and their other flavors :)
Janice C.
Janice C.
Jamestown, CA
I bought some of these for the first time this week. I thought they were a bit salty and thicker than what i liked. I did like them on a sandwich, adding some crunch though:)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Foodie Expert
These are so amazing! I love how crunchy they are, yet still so greasy, just how we like em'. They may give me a hear attack, but so be it!