BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Brand Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips.
Party size.
Salt & fresh ground pepper.
Great taste....naturally™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kyle N.
Maysville, MO
There is no greater flavor on this earth than these chips. Poseidon himself infused those chips with the raging fury of the ocean and passed them to God himself, who covered them in the finest of peppery spices. This snack is guaranteed to both blow your mind and provide unending joy when reaching into your snack cabinet.
Amanda C.
Desloge, MO
Kettle chips are my favorite chips in the whole world. The crunch and flavor are the absolute best. They don’t leave a greasy feeling and they’re light enough to feel good about eating. They are very affordable and i wouldn’t definitely recommend them to friends.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
Super good and super savory! I was surprised how much I liked these the first time I tried them. The flavor is great. The waffle cut makes them crispy and easier to eat than other kettle chips. Kettle Krinkle Cut Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Potato Chips
Maggie S.
I’m not a huge fan of super thick and crunchy chips but I love these! We used to get them from costco and now they don’t carry this flavor any more. It’s truly disappointing they we can’t buy them there any more. I really love these chips.
Raven M.
Harpersville , AL
One of my all time favorite chips. I’m all about crunch factor and you definitely get it. I’m a for sure repeat consumer. Not sure if they are healthy or another guilty pleasure but one thing for sure you will not be disappointed.
Gerardo C.
Bold salt and pepper flavor in each bite. I love these kettle chips. They are savory and go great with any lunch or just as a stand-alone snack. Just pop open a bag of these black pepper chips and you will be happy you found these to snack on. I would buy these again.
Lyndsay H.
Hermiston, OR
I love these chips! Super crunchy! And sooo yummy!
My best friend and I use to eat them all the time! They are the perfect amount of salt and pepper!
I’d recommend grabbing some and trying some of your a chip lover!
Eboneé M.
Jacksonville, FL
Since I’m plant based I try to find “junk food” that’s still as healthy as possible. I love how the Kettle Brand makes their chips! These Salt & Pepper are my favorite! Tip: Dip them in ketchup for an extra kick!
robyn s.
Unlike any other chip, the salt and pepper kettle chips are unique in flavor and texture. The pairing of these classic spices works well with the super-crunchy kettle-cooked consistency. They're perfect to satisfy a crunch craving- it is difficult to sit and eat a whole bag at once, but I'd consider that a positive!
Victoria S.
Dumas, TX
I love these kettle chips! I love how crunchy they are and the pepper flavor on them is the cherry on top! I love to just snack on these chips or have them with a sandwich. They are delicious and crunchy!