BY KETTLE

TRY A NEW FLAVOR: Sweet Onion, Backyard Barbeque, Spicy Thai, Death Valley Chipotle, Sour Cream Onion & Chive, Sea Salt & Vinegar.
KETTLE BRAND, KRINKLE CUT, POTATO CHIPS: sharing size. BUFFALO BLEU. great taste...naturally.
These Buffalo Bleu Krinkle Cut chips have big flavor, bold crunch and absolutely nothing artificial.
They taste so great because they're made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods.
And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel.
Kettle Brand Potato Chips: simply great tasting, all natural potato chips made by a company that cares.
OUR NATURAL PROMISE:
- 0 grams trans fat
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Gluten free
- Absolutely nothing artificial
- Only real food ingredients see more...

Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Great Chips. These chips don't break and they are great for dipping and parties. We love to buy these chips as they are much healthier than the other kind and taste amazing. We usually have them with wraps. I would recommend these chips and their brand is amazing!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Rayville, LA
I love the barbecue taste... But I find there is a little bit of an after taste that leaves a weird taste in your mouth. Also I wish that the price for them would go down a little bit. Only time I buy this is when it is on sale/clearance.
Justin C.
Justin C.
The Kettle Buffalo Bleu chips are really good you can definitely taste the Buffalo but the Bleu cheese isn't as noticeable but overall the chips are great and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who likes Buffalo flavored chips
Laura T.
Laura T.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I first bought kettle chips for a party because my friends were gluten free and I'm so glad I found these! They're made from real potatoes and natural ingredients, so much better than other store brand chips!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
One of my favorite snacks! They are so delicious! Once I open the bag I can't put them down. They really are unlike any other chips I have. Such great flavor! Perfect crunch! Definitely give them a try!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
Foodie Expert
Don't let the name full you, it isn't all that spicy so it's great for those who want a snack that brings a little heat. I like the crunchiness of these chips and they're great to munch on whenever.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
Foodie Expert
These are v really yummy! I like v to make nachos out of them for a little extra flavor!!! Try with just sour cream as well
Robin G.
Robin G.
These were really good. They had a yummy buffalo flavor without being overly vinegary.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Macungie, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these chips! Definitely would buy them again. They curb my wings cravings
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
I tried these chips for the first time last night and fell in love. These are my new favorite Kettle Brand chip. I don't even like bleu cheese. But these have a such a yummy flavor I can snack on a big bag! Got these at Safeway and will definitely buy again.