BY KETTLE

Haleigh h.
Vancouver, WA
Delicious! Tangy and taste like ranch dressing, obviously from the name, but some ranch cops taste too powdery, this one is oily and delicious.
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
My sister loves ranch! Ranch everything, and these didn't disappoint. They are perfectly seasoned and not too strong with the spices
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
My favorite kettle chips flavor and often hard to find! This is the best bag of chips for a deli sandwich to pair with!
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Yummy. kettle chips are really good. crunchy and flavorful. I love trying new flavors.
Sherina S.
Columbus, OH
I love this as a healthy treat, I get these and the red chili potato chips, and they are pretty affordable. It definitely met my expectations. This is not the first or last time getting these chips. And I would definitely recommend these to everyone to try!
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I'm kind of addicted to Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut potato chips, I mean it's a potato right? So it's healthy? I got a huge bag of BBQ ones from Costco and they didn't last long! Mm..sooo good!
Katie M.
Corvallis, OR
Although I have never tried the ranch flavor, I seriously LOVE kettle chips. The sweet and salty flavor is my favorite. They are so crunchy and make the perfect snack.
Nina R.
Heck yes, this is a flavor that I love from classic potato chips with the crunch that I love with the Kettle brand chips. Can't get enough
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Yummy! I love the zesty ranch kind. Krinkle cut chips are my favorite, plus I love kettle cooked chips. They are a lot more healthy for you than regular potato chips as well!
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Kettle Brand potato chips!! I love the crunch & homemade quality. I don't mind spending a bit more on these. Yummy!
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your favorite Kettle Brand?