BY KETTLE

Kettle chipsâ BBQ see more...

Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Love kettle cooked potato chips! They are so much more crispier and fresh tasting! If you haven't tried kettle brand then you need to try them! I haven't tried many flavored but am looking forward to doing so!
DJ J.
The thick crunchy kettle chips are one of our favorites especially during the summertime. They can be served on their own or along with some coleslaw and a hotdog or with any different kinds of dips.
Cara W.
These are my favorite chips they are more healthy than the other kind and they just taste delicious I love them as a snack just every once in awhile and they really just hit the spot
Ashley A.
I love these chips! They're definitely my favorite chips. They're super crunchy and they don't lack in flavor and they're healthier for you than a lot of other popular chip brands.
Robecca B.
Flint , MI
Perfect crunch and BBQ flavor. They are a bit more than other chip brands but worth it. I have bought these several times and will continue to do so.
Lidia D.
Pixley, CA
I really love these chips! The BBQ ones and the jalapeno ones too! they are definitely my backyard product! I like to sit and munch on these!
Haley H.
Portland, TX
I don't like very many potato chips but this one defiantly had a different flavor. It's one of the best chips out there. I loooooove them.
Paola R.
I love love love these chips! They are so good and I feel so much eating kettle cooked chips rather than the regular processed chips.
Alexandria P.
Toms River, NJ
Kettle chips are some of my favorites. I like that they are much more crunchy than regular chips. The flavor is great
Christa V.
Walker, LA
My husband loves these! The BBQ flavor is delicious and he loves the extra crunchiness than in regular chips.
Selva A.
Hollywood, FL
Is this product vegan or dairy free?