BY KETTLE BRAND

Thick-sliced Buttery Sweet Potatoes Are Perfectly Cooked For A Satisfying Crunch And Seasoned With Sea Salt. Natural Richness And Authentic Sweet Potato Flavor Pack A Hearty, Earthy Punch That Offer A Taste Of Fall Year-round

Buy on Walmart*
Megan C.
London
So good for a healthy snack taste very similar to the normal potatoes though it could do with a little less salt as it's meant to be more healthy. They are very similar to another brand which I can't remember the name of.
Missa E.
kitchener, ON
It's surprising how my I enjoyed these. I'm not usually a fan of sweet potatoes chips but these actually didn't have a bland dry rusty taste.

My son is also obsessed with anything sweet patatoe and gives his thumbs up too this lil bag of goodies
Chelsey W.
I just recently purchased this kind and I am in love with it. Unlike most potato chips it's not overly salty. The only downside is that it's not quite as crispy as I would like. But if your someone that enjoys the taste of sweet potatoes I would definitely recommend these!
sanaa m.
Melbourne
Absaloutley amaizng and yummy ! Only problem is I wish they would give more in the packet ! I feel that their is more air then chips but at the end of the day they r amazing and yummy! I love how hard and crispy they are!
Lunar P.
London
These are so good I love these they are so easy to get hold of and taste so good. They are so delicious and crunchy and are thickly cut so you actually feel like your eating something, I love them the way they are!
Betty C.
Edmundston
I loved these chips. I like how they taste great....they actually tasted like sweet potatoes and have a nice crunch to them. I think they are better than regular chips and do not feel as greasy. They are delicious!
Melina G.
Berlin
These chips are some where healthy, at least you have a better feeling while eating those then others and they do taste good. But they are pretty pricy and it is not a big bag.
I still would recommend trying those to get an own oppinion about them.
Ashley C.
St Catharines, ON
The best. These chips have great flavour and are a great alternative to traditional potato chips. Can be hard to find. Most of the time they are in organic isle.
Zahra K.
These crisps are of high quality and high standard crisps. A great snack for on the go people, highly highly recommend. The flavour is rich but not over powering
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
At first I was skeptical and trying to be sweet potato chips once I tried them I love them. I love sweet potatoes but never tried the chips and when they added the sea salt it was an absolute perfect combination
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are this organic? Can I eat it on a low carbs diet and don't gain weight?