BY KETTLE BRAND

Thick-sliced Buttery Sweet Potatoes Are Perfectly Cooked For A Satisfying Crunch And Seasoned With Sea Salt. Natural Richness And Authentic Sweet Potato Flavor Pack A Hearty, Earthy Punch That Offer A Taste Of Fall Year-round

Buy on Walmart*
Shelia S.
Bay Minette, AL
I Love, love, love sweet potato chips of any and all kinds, and these are right up there with the best I've tried. The sea salt is the perfect seasoning to bring out the sweet potato flavor!
Tina T.
Troy, MI
These chips have everything you want and more!! They have an awesome crunch with every bite. The Flavor is bold and keeps me coming back for more. I have had a few bags on my own.
Renee C.
Chase, MI
Very good chip, love to see that sweet potatoes are being used as a healthier alternative I've always made chips at home with sweet potatoes, please do not discontinue these!!
Wilber H.
Love these chips! They are just the most delicious things I've tasted! I will definitely buy more of this flavor!
Nicole M.
Milmont park
Awful! Dry and need flavor !! I wouldn’t do these again! :( need to add seasoning ASAP
Jesse T.
Phoenix
I love love love sweet potato and veggie chips as a nice snack with my lunch. I can eat these with
So much flavor but not all the gross greasiness of most chips
Arie D.
Lebanon
I bought these the other day and oh my goodness they are so good! Not greasy at all and it actually seems somewhat healthier to eat. Definitely buying again!
Julianne B.
Kettle brand + sweet potatoes = perfection. Perfect flavor, perfect texture, and the packaging is always pleasing to the eye. Kettle is my go-to chip brand!
Nina M.
Avondale , AZ
This is my favorite brand ever, the taste is sooo good and affordable. I love how crunchy they are. My favorites all but the sweet potatoes are tge bomb@@
danielle Z.
I've tried these chips once and really loved them. They tasted fresh and flavorful! Definitely a great alternative to other brands that are too greasy.
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are this organic? Can I eat it on a low carbs diet and don't gain weight?