BY KETTLE BRAND

Thick-sliced Buttery Sweet Potatoes Are Perfectly Cooked For A Satisfying Crunch And Seasoned With Sea Salt. Natural Richness And Authentic Sweet Potato Flavor Pack A Hearty, Earthy Punch That Offer A Taste Of Fall Year-round

Mariah L.
Amazing flavored chip, wonderful quality, perfectly seasoned, one of my go to snacks, perfect crunch to it, pretty packaging, very satisfied would definitely buy again.
Elaine K.
Sweet potato chips are my favorite kind of chips, and these do not disappoint. They're not too salty, yet not too bland, and they are the perfect thickness. They are perfect on their own, but if you want to mix it up they also taste nice Witt hummus.
Kristina S.
Bradenton, FL
These are delicious! They're a crunchy, salty and a little sweet - everything you'd expect in the perfect potato chip. Plus, since it's sweet potato and a little battery ingredients compared to other potato chips, you don't feel nearly as guilty!
Shelia S.
Bay Minette, AL
I Love, love, love sweet potato chips of any and all kinds, and these are right up there with the best I've tried. The sea salt is the perfect seasoning to bring out the sweet potato flavor!
Tina T.
Troy, MI
These chips have everything you want and more!! They have an awesome crunch with every bite. The Flavor is bold and keeps me coming back for more. I have had a few bags on my own.
Renee C.
Chase, MI
Very good chip, love to see that sweet potatoes are being used as a healthier alternative I've always made chips at home with sweet potatoes, please do not discontinue these!!
Wilber H.
Love these chips! They are just the most delicious things I've tasted! I will definitely buy more of this flavor!
Nicole M.
Milmont park
Awful! Dry and need flavor !! I wouldn’t do these again! :( need to add seasoning ASAP
Tara M.
Jersey Shore
These are one of my all time favorite chips. I don't eat.chips very often because of my dietary needs, bit when I do I know I can eat these and not feel guilty.
Jesse T.
Phoenix
I love love love sweet potato and veggie chips as a nice snack with my lunch. I can eat these with
So much flavor but not all the gross greasiness of most chips
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are this organic? Can I eat it on a low carbs diet and don't gain weight?