BY KETTLE BRAND

Thick-sliced Buttery Sweet Potatoes Are Perfectly Cooked For A Satisfying Crunch And Seasoned With Sea Salt. Natural Richness And Authentic Sweet Potato Flavor Pack A Hearty, Earthy Punch That Offer A Taste Of Fall Year-round

Miranda V.
Sweet potato chips are so much better health wise than regular potato chips. And who doesn't love a good kettle chip? The combination of these two is a match made in heaven.
Katie W.
Piscataway, NJ
They are so delicious. I eat them all the time as a snack and don't make u feel bad after your eat them all😂. But they are low calorie and taste great!! I really recommend these
Meg M.
Milwaukee, WI
Healthy alternative to potato chips. Sweet like real sweet potatoes, but not greasy like the normal potato chips you would get at the store! Would reccommed, they are very good if you are one of those late night snack cravers like me!
Ellyn C.
St. Charles
Nice thick chips, good variety of chips. If you like chips with a lot of crunch then you will really enjoy these! Affordable and available at most grocery stores.
Jennifer R.
Williamsport , Pa
These were a solid OK. I definitely didn't have the problem of wanting to eat too many. I was satisfied with a small amount but that is more because I just didn't love them. They didn't have the qualities of a potato chip I am looking for. If I am dieting I am more likely to buy them since they are kind of like chips and i won't be overly tempted. But if I want some chips and will let myself have them, then I am going somewhere else.
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
I personally love Kettle chips there just sooo yummy. But i recently tried these Sweet Potatoe ones and OMG there fantastic. Plus being sweet potatoes alot better for you. Price is fairly good and even the kids love them. They are salty crunchy and good.
Olena B.
Portland, OR
Who doesn't want a sweet potatoes as a chip! I feel like I'm making a healthier choice when I choose Kettle chips even better because sweet potatoes are better for you than regular potatoes. The color and slight sweetness of the chips make them enjoyable to eat. They are a great snack so I know I will be purchasing this product again!
Jasmine C.
These were really good! It has the perfect balance of salty and sweet. It is also healthier than regular potato chips. I tried them at my local Sam's Club as a sample. I went back to find the bigger bag but I have yet to find it.
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
Kettle Uprooted Sweet Potatoes with Sea Salt chips are not a health food. The name and ingredients sound like a super healthy alternative to potato chips but they are a snack chip. They are very tasty and I will buy them again.
ashley S.
Augusta, NJ
Sweet potato lovers unite! Finally a sweet potatoes chip has arrived ! If you already couldn't tell this is by far my favorite snack that I don't have to feel quilty for !
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are this organic? Can I eat it on a low carbs diet and don't gain weight?