Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potatoes with Sea Salt Vegetable Chips

Thick-sliced Buttery Sweet Potatoes Are Perfectly Cooked For A Satisfying Crunch And Seasoned With Sea Salt. Natural Richness And Authentic Sweet Potato Flavor Pack A Hearty, Earthy Punch That Offer A Taste Of Fall Year-round

Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
while i do love most of the kettle flavors, this one was just not the most tasteful. was a little bitter and was too much salt for my preference. the price was a little high for a chip.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City, TN
I love these chips. The flavor is wonderful I love the sweetness and saltiness of this snack. It's a must go to if you're having a craving for something sweet or salty and this product is lower in fat than most chip products.
Brittney J.
I am a huge fan of sweet potatoes ! So this chip flavor just took all my money ! It taste so good especially when you're eating a great sandwich and you need a bag of chips to balance out your mean ! Omg delicious !!!
Kayla H.
Salinas, CA
I love these chips because they are sooo good and it's an easy snack to eat after class. I think this is an affordable price.I discovered these chips with my friends and I have bought them ever since then.
Alaxandria F.
Great taste, and a lot healthier than many other chips. This was my first time to purchase, got at my local WalMart and will definitely be buying again, except next time I'll be looking for a bigger bag. Satisfied my crunchy cravings.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I am so here for sweet potato chips. Alternate root vegetable chips are some of my favorites and Kettle brand is always on point. These are salty and sweet so you really cannot go wrong.
Cheyenne v.
Jackson, TN
These sweet potato chips are amazing! First time trying them and i can say will definitely purchase again. The price was very reasonable and flavor was exceptional. If you have the chance you should try them for sure.
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love sweet potato chips, they are my absolute favorite so I tend to try differnt brands. These were very good, a bit harder than I preference but still really good quality and flavor.
Miranda V.
Sweet potato chips are so much better health wise than regular potato chips. And who doesn't love a good kettle chip? The combination of these two is a match made in heaven.
Katie W.
Piscataway, NJ
They are so delicious. I eat them all the time as a snack and don't make u feel bad after your eat them all😂. But they are low calorie and taste great!! I really recommend these
Hillary J.
Are this organic? Can I eat it on a low carbs diet and don't gain weight?