BY KETTLE BRAND

Thick-sliced Buttery Sweet Potatoes Are Perfectly Cooked For A Satisfying Crunch And Seasoned With Sea Salt. Natural Richness And Authentic Sweet Potato Flavor Pack A Hearty, Earthy Punch That Offer A Taste Of Fall Year-round

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Olena B.
Portland, OR
Who doesn't want a sweet potatoes as a chip! I feel like I'm making a healthier choice when I choose Kettle chips even better because sweet potatoes are better for you than regular potatoes. The color and slight sweetness of the chips make them enjoyable to eat. They are a great snack so I know I will be purchasing this product again!
Nadia B.
Westchester, IL
These are my favorite sweet potato veggie chips.  They do not have a funky after taste like other sweet potato chips do.  They are a delicious snack and the fact that they are healthy for you is a huge benefit.  I buy these on a regular basis and recommend them to my friends.
kate f.
Roseville, CA
My most FAVORITE chips ever!!! So crunchy and delicious!! You can really taste the sweet potatoes and the sea salt gives it that extra yummy savory taste! Very happy with these, would recommend to everyone!
Glam C.
Philadelphia
Yum yum and yum:) I was happy to find an interesting twist in the temptation isle section of the grocery store, I initially picked it up Just as an experiment, and I am glad I did, as I loved it.
Tiffany S.
Franklin, OH
I am a huge fan of sweet potatoes already, so trying these chips was something I was very excited about doing. I was so pleased when I found that they were just as delicious as I expected them to be. Now every time I'm at the grocery store I pick up a bag!
Maggie K.
Titusville, NJ
I really like this chip. They taste really good but they are on the pricier side. In my opinion they are on the healthy side. They use really sweet potatoes unlike other companies. I would recommend to others.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
while i do love most of the kettle flavors, this one was just not the most tasteful. was a little bitter and was too much salt for my preference. the price was a little high for a chip.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
I love these chips. The flavor is wonderful I love the sweetness and saltiness of this snack. It's a must go to if you're having a craving for something sweet or salty and this product is lower in fat than most chip products.
Brittney J.
I am a huge fan of sweet potatoes ! So this chip flavor just took all my money ! It taste so good especially when you're eating a great sandwich and you need a bag of chips to balance out your mean ! Omg delicious !!!
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are this organic? Can I eat it on a low carbs diet and don't gain weight?