BY KETTLE BRAND

Thick-sliced Buttery Sweet Potatoes Are Perfectly Cooked For A Satisfying Crunch And Seasoned With Sea Salt. Natural Richness And Authentic Sweet Potato Flavor Pack A Hearty, Earthy Punch That Offer A Taste Of Fall Year-round

Ashley O.
El paso
I have tried other sweet potato products and these are the best by far. The crunch is my favorite part and I love that they are healthier than regular potato. I would eat these everyday.
Ashley M.
Dallas
Great balance of sweet and salty flavor! I try to buy a lot of these when I can. Soooo good!Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potatoes with Sea Salt Vegetable Chips
Rachita R.
Jamaica , NY
A healthier option if you want to indulge in potato chips. I generally purchase them on my regular grocery trip . They are great to have as comfort food or snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Nadia B.
Westchester, IL
These are my favorite sweet potato veggie chips.  They do not have a funky after taste like other sweet potato chips do.  They are a delicious snack and the fact that they are healthy for you is a huge benefit.  I buy these on a regular basis and recommend them to my friends.
kate f.
provo, UT
My most FAVORITE chips ever!!! So crunchy and delicious!! You can really taste the sweet potatoes and the sea salt gives it that extra yummy savory taste! Very happy with these, would recommend to everyone!
Glam C.
Philadelphia
Yum yum and yum:) I was happy to find an interesting twist in the temptation isle section of the grocery store, I initially picked it up Just as an experiment, and I am glad I did, as I loved it.
Tiffany S.
Franklin, OH
I am a huge fan of sweet potatoes already, so trying these chips was something I was very excited about doing. I was so pleased when I found that they were just as delicious as I expected them to be. Now every time I'm at the grocery store I pick up a bag!
Maggie K.
Titusville, NJ
I really like this chip. They taste really good but they are on the pricier side. In my opinion they are on the healthy side. They use really sweet potatoes unlike other companies. I would recommend to others.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
while i do love most of the kettle flavors, this one was just not the most tasteful. was a little bitter and was too much salt for my preference. the price was a little high for a chip.
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are this organic? Can I eat it on a low carbs diet and don't gain weight?