Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
These are super yummy and healthy. Very crunchy. I love these. It really hard to find.
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!🤗
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
I really love these, they aren't really that remarkable in theory yet they are so different to the usual potato crisp and so satisfying. I love the medley of flavours from the beetroot and the parsnip which makes each picking different making it very hard to get bored but extremely easy to keep sticking your hand back in the bag which given that these aren't actually a healthy alternative to potato crisps (like I had originally thought) can be very bad for you. My only gripe with the product is how much it costs for a single bag, the price varies from shop to shop but the prices range from £2-£3 and the bags are never full up more than half way which I think is a bit of a rip off given the simplicity of its contents. I'd also like to see different flavours in the vegetable range.
Becca H.
Bristol, Bristol
I absolutely love vegetable crisps! So yummy but healthy looking enough for me to be sanctimonious when eating them, despite it feeling like I’m having “normal” crisps. I love Kettle ones because they’re not as salty as others.
K I.
A nice little snack to mix it up a bit, tired of regular plain potato crisps well you’ll be excite to try these! Parsnips, beetroot and sweet potato lightly salted, worth a try don’t knock it till you try it they’re lovely
Charley B.
I was very hesitant to try these but I was always interested in trying vegetable crisps and the beetroot and parsnip ones taste incredible! Definitely tastier than normal kettle crisps for sure! Pricey but usual good deals
Liana P.
deal, kent
What’s better than feeling healthy whilst snacking on crisps?? Nothing. These are amazing and I love the range of vegetables they’ve chosen to use, the only down side is the amount of salt.
Grace B.
Dunfermline, Fife
These are my all time favourite crisps. They are absolutely delicious and you can feel less guilty as the actual crisps are made from root vegetables. They are great for snacking, and despite them being slightly expensive, they are widely available to purchase at most superstores and I would definitely recommend them.
Emma B.
Aberdeen
Lets be honest on the weekend we all look forward to a little treat well why not have that without the added guilt of over indulging! HELLO VEGETABLE CRISPS, three ingredients people THREE...root vegetables, oil and salt! A 28g serving is only 160 calories...crunchy, light and satisfying! That's all I need!
Danielle V.
Winnipeg, MB
Love these vegetable chips! They are so satisfying and have such a great taste! They are flavorful and the absolute perfect snack. I'm always recommending these chips to everyone I know. They are a must try and definitely affordable. A bit more pricier than other chips but worth it.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?