Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doi...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Liana P.
deal, kent
What’s better than feeling healthy whilst snacking on crisps?? Nothing. These are amazing and I love the range of vegetables they’ve chosen to use, the only down side is the amount of salt.
Grace B.
Dunfermline, Fife
These are my all time favourite crisps. They are absolutely delicious and you can feel less guilty as the actual crisps are made from root vegetables. They are great for snacking, and despite them being slightly expensive, they are widely available to purchase at most superstores and I would definitely recommend them.
Emma B.
Aberdeen
Lets be honest on the weekend we all look forward to a little treat well why not have that without the added guilt of over indulging! HELLO VEGETABLE CRISPS, three ingredients people THREE...root vegetables, oil and salt! A 28g serving is only 160 calories...crunchy, light and satisfying! That's all I need!
Danielle V.
Winnipeg, MB
Love these vegetable chips! They are so satisfying and have such a great taste! They are flavorful and the absolute perfect snack. I'm always recommending these chips to everyone I know. They are a must try and definitely affordable. A bit more pricier than other chips but worth it.
Ellen P.
Toronto
These are a great chip for when you're looking for something different and on the healthier side. Since it combines different vegetables in the ingredients, you don't get bored with the chips very easily. They are not too oily so you don't feel gross after eating them.
Sarah-Jane J.
Wareside, Wareside
My favourite crisps of all! I have no doubgts about this product only the price. If the price was a tad lower then I'd be happy to buy these as soon as the previous packet has run out. But lets be serious, we can go through a whole packet in one sitting,
Shaya P.
London, Middlesex
Really nice and different to other vegetable chips. Not too oily. I have only purchased this once if I saw it in the shops again I would repurchase it. I did not feel that it was super healthy but it filled the hunger hole I had. I would recommend this to others.
Kamilah F.
Great fancy twist to the chip. Foddies will love this. Each individual root vegetable is distinguishable and hand crafted into crunchy snacks that make you feel a bit healthier about your choices. Great fancy snack to impress your foodie friends.
Simuzara B.
I usually like kettles especially when they are side dish to my sandwich lunch :)) but this flavour is not my cup of tea as i find that there is such a mix of flavours in one pack that kind of puts me off them :(( otherwise it's ok crisps
Rebecca T.
Holywood
These taste amazing I love them so much they are so nice and they are easy to enjoy by yourself or with a friend they are one of the best types of crisps and they are definitely affordable I would recommend these to anyone who likes crisps
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?