Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren S.
Stuart, FL
They were ok. My husband didn't like them. He didn't like the earthiness flavor or the texture
Stacey W.
Tasty but healthy at the same time is a good good snack to bring to school and it tastes hood
Linda A.
Omg I love the veggie chips & I would love to have it in the house but it doesn’t last a Day
Courtney K.
Lakewood, OH
These chips are so good and not too unhealthy!! Great for parties or for packing for lunch!
somsi a.
Although these are veggie chips they are very good and have a nice flavor I like them a lot
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
These are super yummy and healthy. Very crunchy. I love these. It really hard to find.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Extremely delicious and addicting! These are a bit pricey but extremely worth the buy.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
I really love these, they aren't really that remarkable in theory yet they are so different to the usual potato crisp and so satisfying. I love the medley of flavours from the beetroot and the parsnip which makes each picking different making it very hard to get bored but extremely easy to keep sticking your hand back in the bag which given that these aren't actually a healthy alternative to potato crisps (like I had originally thought) can be very bad for you. My only gripe with the product is how much it costs for a single bag, the price varies from shop to shop but the prices range from £2-£3 and the bags are never full up more than half way which I think is a bit of a rip off given the simplicity of its contents. I'd also like to see different flavours in the vegetable range.
Becca H.
Bradley Stoke, Bristol
I absolutely love vegetable crisps! So yummy but healthy looking enough for me to be sanctimonious when eating them, despite it feeling like I’m having “normal” crisps. I love Kettle ones because they’re not as salty as others.
Charley B.
I was very hesitant to try these but I was always interested in trying vegetable crisps and the beetroot and parsnip ones taste incredible! Definitely tastier than normal kettle crisps for sure! Pricey but usual good deals
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?