Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doi...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Kathy S.
Sibley, MO
We bought these to try because we love Kettle brand chips. These were great with sandwiches on the beach. Gave us different flavor a all in one bag with same great Kettle quality.
Tammy W.
I love these. They have great favor without that oily aftertaste. I actually feel satisfied when I finish eating them. They seem as healthy as any other chip.
Alexandra H.
Pomona, CA
I love these chips. I love that there is a variety and they are nice and crunchy. Kettle chips are my favorite and these are definitely one of my favorites.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love kettle chips! These are the kinds of goodies I love bringing with me on road trips! Goes great with hummus and they're roots, so you feel less guilty.
Maggie F.
Imperial, PA
I was worried that they wouldn't be like as crunchy as their other chips but I did like them and was happy to have a way to add more veggies into my snacks
Melissa W.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are great tasting, light tasting chips! These are a great healthy alternative to typical potato chips. These are very comparable to terra brand!
Cassandra S.
Yummy, crunchy, great for a snack! I love the different flavors - they make you feel like you're choosing a healthier snack than regular potato chips
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
These are a dream! Amazing texture and flavor! I want all my friends to try them and I will definitely be purchasing more for upcoming movie night!
Jennifer T.
Magnolia, TX
This is becoming my favorite bag of chips! It is a great snack food for in between meals or goes great with a sandwhich. Love the crunch!!
Taylor B.
Oak Ridge
So good! I've been trying to find healthier options for my cravings since I've started dieting and exercising more and these are fantastic!
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?