Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
I usually don't like healthy potato chip substitutes or IMPOSTERS but the savory flavor from these is out of this world. The crunch and the flavor makes these snacks a contender for my usual Doritos or jalapeño kettles. Yummmmmmmm 👍
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Where has this been my whole life I need to try these so bad sweet potatoes beets and parsnips with Cecil is right up my alley I would love love love to try these
Kathy S.
Sibley, MO
We bought these to try because we love Kettle brand chips. These were great with sandwiches on the beach. Gave us different flavor a all in one bag with same great Kettle quality.
Vanessa S.
Vicksburg
These have to be one of my all time favorite chips! The taste and color make it a treat to eat! Price point is good...have bought other brands of this style and paid more for them.
Tammy W.
I love these. They have great favor without that oily aftertaste. I actually feel satisfied when I finish eating them. They seem as healthy as any other chip.
Alexandra H.
Pomona, CA
I love these chips. I love that there is a variety and they are nice and crunchy. Kettle chips are my favorite and these are definitely one of my favorites.
Maggie F.
Imperial, PA
I was worried that they wouldn't be like as crunchy as their other chips but I did like them and was happy to have a way to add more veggies into my snacks
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love kettle chips! These are the kinds of goodies I love bringing with me on road trips! Goes great with hummus and they're roots, so you feel less guilty.
Melissa W.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are great tasting, light tasting chips! These are a great healthy alternative to typical potato chips. These are very comparable to terra brand!
Cassandra S.
Yummy, crunchy, great for a snack! I love the different flavors - they make you feel like you're choosing a healthier snack than regular potato chips
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?