Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doi...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
These are okay. I love kettle brand chips and vegetable chips. But I think there are better brands. I shop at sprouts and they were on sale. I would probably not buy again. I think they need more salt.
Mitch B.
San Clemente, CA
Can be a little tough to find but, once you do please, please buy them! These chips are incredibly good and completely satisfying when you need something salty. Far better than the competition and would gladly recommend to everyone.
Yona H.
I love all type of Kettle cooked chips but these are special because they are veggies and it makes me think I am eating healthier but when you read the label they are about the same in calories, fat etc BUT I also really like taste and texture of these just as much!!!
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
LOVE THESE CHIPS!! The mix of veggies taste great together and it's healthy! I love the ingredients, simple and tasteful! I buy these at sprouts farmers market and will continue to purchase.
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
I love kettle brand chips because they're so healthy and this medley has the right flavors mixed together. I've always hated beets and could never eat them without gagging but I really like the beets chips in this mix with the sweet potato chips
Ashley C.
If you are looking for a higher end potato chip than this is the way to go! I really like the kettle chips and the wholesome taste they have! This is great for a satisfying snack
Rachel K.
Costa Mesa, CA
This one is great because you don't feel bad about eating chips! It's very comparable to the TERRA chips, which you can find at whole foods. I bought them thinking they would be good for me as a great alternative, and I was right!
esther c.
Long Beach, CA
I love them! So far one of the best options for those days when you don't wanna eat that healthy but you don't wanna make it all the way to the Doritos.... in the price range of all the other products alike.
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
These were surprisingly good. I didn't think I would like them as much as I did. They're very tasty and I would highly reccommend them for a healthier alternative to potato chips.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Where has this been my whole life I need to try these so bad sweet potatoes beets and parsnips with Cecil is right up my alley I would love love love to try these
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?