Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Sierra S.
The price of this product was affordable for how much you get in the bag, although the price is good I did not like the taste of the chip. Just because I didn't like the taste doesn't mean you wouldn't though, I would still recommend the product since it is at such a good price!
Melissa K.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I really love these chips!! They give the satisfying salty goodness while having some decent nutritional value. At first I was hesitant about beet chips but they are not overwhelming at all. I love beets to begin with and now my kids will eat these!!
Mitch B.
San Clemente, CA
Can be a little tough to find but, once you do please, please buy them! These chips are incredibly good and completely satisfying when you need something salty. Far better than the competition and would gladly recommend to everyone.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
These are okay. I love kettle brand chips and vegetable chips. But I think there are better brands. I shop at sprouts and they were on sale. I would probably not buy again. I think they need more salt.
Yona H.
I love all type of Kettle cooked chips but these are special because they are veggies and it makes me think I am eating healthier but when you read the label they are about the same in calories, fat etc BUT I also really like taste and texture of these just as much!!!
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
LOVE THESE CHIPS!! The mix of veggies taste great together and it's healthy! I love the ingredients, simple and tasteful! I buy these at sprouts farmers market and will continue to purchase.
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
I love kettle brand chips because they're so healthy and this medley has the right flavors mixed together. I've always hated beets and could never eat them without gagging but I really like the beets chips in this mix with the sweet potato chips
Jessica N.
Greenfield, MA
One of my favorites and it helps my brain think I'm doing something good for myself! The chips are crispy and provide the crunch that I look for when I'm craving chips. Thank goodness that it was on the cheaper side compared to other stores!
Ashley C.
If you are looking for a higher end potato chip than this is the way to go! I really like the kettle chips and the wholesome taste they have! This is great for a satisfying snack
Rachel K.
Costa Mesa, CA
This one is great because you don't feel bad about eating chips! It's very comparable to the TERRA chips, which you can find at whole foods. I bought them thinking they would be good for me as a great alternative, and I was right!
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?