Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doi...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
These chips are very good and very exotic flavor-wise. The packaging is a bit different than what is in the image here. It doesn't say "uprooted" on it, at least not the one I got. Anyway, the chips taste great. They're crunchy and sweet, but a little burnt/bitter, so these aren't for you if you're looking for something more salty or savory. They don't smell fantastic, and the beets will leave purple residue on your teeth/make your poop purple, but they're definitely worth a try either way!
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
I usually don't like healthy potato chip substitutes or IMPOSTERS but the savory flavor from these is out of this world. The crunch and the flavor makes these snacks a contender for my usual Doritos or jalapeño kettles. Yummmmmmmm 👍
Catie B.
I actually really enjoy these, the beet chips are my favorite. Good mixture, nice amount of salt and good crunch. Great chip 'replacement'. I wish they went on sale more.
Lauren S.
birmingham, al
Love! Love! Love! Even though chips are not healthy... these just seem healthier when eating - and are healthier than other alternatives. Great flavor!

You can get at Target or Publix.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Thank the heavens above for these chips. I paid a pretty penny to afford the other brand name chips that make veggie chip versions. I was worried that these would not be real vegetables because sometimes they say that they are and just have the flavoring. Overall officially satisfied with Kettles new healthier alternative to chips.
DelaRae W.
Absolutely delicious!! We eat as healthy as possible as often as possible but sometimes you just want a salty snack. These meet that need while still being a healthy option.
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
I absolutely love these! I love potato chips but I don't always love how they make me feel. These were amazing and I didn't feel guilty after eating them. I really recommend them to whoever loves sweet potatoes and the other root vegetables.
Kaity N.
Lynchburg, VA
YES TO THESE VEGI CHIPS!! I am a big fan of the added crunch of Kettle cooked chips, and the fun colors make these chips great for kids, parties, and everyday snacks! That are a great price and come in snack size and family size bags.
Sierra S.
The price of this product was affordable for how much you get in the bag, although the price is good I did not like the taste of the chip. Just because I didn't like the taste doesn't mean you wouldn't though, I would still recommend the product since it is at such a good price!
Melissa K.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I really love these chips!! They give the satisfying salty goodness while having some decent nutritional value. At first I was hesitant about beet chips but they are not overwhelming at all. I love beets to begin with and now my kids will eat these!!
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?