Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips

by Kettle Brand

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Can someone please tell me how these taste?
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips!
How would you rate this product?
I love it is so good and healthy. Anyone would want o eat that it did meet my expectation I love it I tough it was gonna be nasty and is not expensive at all am a reaper container I buy it almost everyone and my I totally recommend to other people that love chip and vegetable
Eyota, MN
Omg I love these chips they are simply to die for! They are full of flavor and crunchy as all get out. They are inexpensive and they have ingredients you won't cringe at. I highly suggest anyone thinking about trying these chips do it just trust me.
Dacula
Purchased at: Publix
These, I feel is a healthy cheat when you are watching those calories. Very nice and a change from the salty one flavor bags of kettle chips. No comparison really, always go for these. Try them, you will really like them.
Aberdeen, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These chips are so so good! They are thick and crunchy and satisfy me when I want something salty. I tend to buy these whenever I can find them. The only issue is that they are not easily found in many grocery stores.
Montclair, NJ
Love these and the fact that they are healthier than other regular potato chips! I try to have low glycemic foods but still have cravings so these are definitely one of my go-to choices over regular potato chips
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!🤗
Stonington
love these chips! never had the varieties shown here. only these. great treat...not healthy, but not really bad either. nice change from plain old chips. love the root vegetables. but only buy on sale.
I’m obsessed with these chips! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them with my sand which or when i bbq as a side!
Schiller Park, IL
Absolute favorite guilt-free snack. It's of course not as good for you as actual veggies, but in comparison to a majority of chips on the market these are your best bet! Light, crisp, and delicious.
Cambridge, OH
Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.
I am a big fan of Kettle Chips! I got very excited when I ran across these in my health food store here in Missouri! I love sweet potatoes and beets along with parsnips! What a great combo for a Kettle veggie chip. These are delicious and the fact they were NON-GMO and Gluten Free made me love them even more! They have a great crunchy texture and taste just like the real veggies inside the bag! I hope to see more new flavors in the Kettle Uprooted brand in the future! Thanks Kettle for making a healthy chip for me to enjoy