Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
aubrey p.
Tooele, UT
these chips are so amazing i love them so much! they taste amazing and i cannot get enough of them! i wish i could eat chips all of the time because then i would eat these!
Heidi H.
Bangor
I like that they are crispy like a regular cup. Plus they have a good taste to them. Liked that they use different veggies. Got them when I wanted potatoes chips and they gave me the same taste, crib set and other things.
keila j.
I love it is so good and healthy. Anyone would want o eat that it did meet my expectation I love it I tough it was gonna be nasty and is not expensive at all am a reaper container I buy it almost everyone and my I totally recommend to other people that love chip and vegetable
Sarah B.
Eyota, MN
Omg I love these chips they are simply to die for! They are full of flavor and crunchy as all get out. They are inexpensive and they have ingredients you won't cringe at. I highly suggest anyone thinking about trying these chips do it just trust me.
Kelly T.
Montclair, NJ
Love these and the fact that they are healthier than other regular potato chips! I try to have low glycemic foods but still have cravings so these are definitely one of my go-to choices over regular potato chips
Laura A.
Stonington
love these chips! never had the varieties shown here. only these. great treat...not healthy, but not really bad either. nice change from plain old chips. love the root vegetables. but only buy on sale.
Karen A.
Cambridge, OH
I am a big fan of Kettle Chips! I got very excited when I ran across these in my health food store here in Missouri! I love sweet potatoes and beets along with parsnips! What a great combo for a Kettle veggie chip. These are delicious and the fact they were NON-GMO and Gluten Free made me love them even more! They have a great crunchy texture and taste just like the real veggies inside the bag! I hope to see more new flavors in the Kettle Uprooted brand in the future! Thanks Kettle for making a healthy chip for me to enjoy
Paula
Schiller Park, IL
Absolute favorite guilt-free snack. It's of course not as good for you as actual veggies, but in comparison to a majority of chips on the market these are your best bet! Light, crisp, and delicious.
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH
These chips are a snack that I don't feel any guilt whatsoever about enjoying. They are so delicious, and my favorite is the sweet potato. My expectations are met with every single bag I purchase.
Kayla F.
Albany, GA
Love these as an alternative to regular potato chips! Especially the beets and parsnips! They are super crunchy, which is why kettle is my favorite! I don't even really like sweet potatoes but I love these!
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?