Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips

by Kettle Brand

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Can someone please tell me how these taste?
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Monroe , NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These chips are great! Love all of the different veggies and they are super crisp. They don’t taste oily and you wont feel guilty if you eat the whole bag. Which I have, LOL. The other good thing about it is that my kids also love them too. They just think that it’s regular chips that have different colors. So its a win, win situation where they love it and they are also eating their veggies too.
Onalaska, WI
I love these chips. I used to hate vegetables when I was a kid and only liked certain things, but as I grew up I expanded my tastes. I especially love the beet chips because they are semi- sweet and semi- savory, the perfect combination. Honestly, if there was just a bag of only beet chips, I would be in heaven! I would recommend anyone to try these chips and say otherwise!
Brooklyn, NY
Love that these chips give a fun alternative to the standard potato chip - and just a delicious. These veggie chips work well with dips, on their own or even crumbled into a recipe. You can find them at your local grocery store. Certainly would recommend if you're looking for something new in the chips aisle!
Powell, WY
These are really good chips. I am very impressed not only by the flavors but by the price of them as well! They're not too expensive and they're definitely not cheap quality. There's nothing I would change about these.
Anchorage, AK
Crunchy, thick, and flavorful! Kettle Uprooted Sweet Potatoes Beets and Parsnips with Sea Salt Vegetable Chips are the perfect accompaniment to outdoor picnics, barbecues, and parties. These add a vibrant splash of color and variety where other chips just look and taste bland. Yum to these!
Philadelphia, PA
These are my go to chips. I've been trying to eat a bit healthier so when every I have a deli sandwich I reach for these instead regular greasy, and salty potato chips. I really love the flavor of the sweet potato chips not sold on the parsnips yet.
Astoria, NY
I enjoy these chips. They are not greasy and enjoy listening to the crunch sound. It's delicious and I'm surprised that parsnips would be tasty than regular potato chips. Definitely recommend to others.
Guntersville, AL
These chips are a wonderful alternative to potato chips.  I can not find them locally so I would have to go about 25 miles to get these.  They are very crispy, not greasy, and have just the right amount of salt added to them.  There is nothing I would change except to make a HUGE bag!!!
Los Angeles, CA
This chips are really good, its totally different from the other in the market. If you are having a party and do not want to put the common chips, this are perfect, and they are not that expensive. I totally recommend this to others
Tooele, UT
these chips are so amazing i love them so much! they taste amazing and i cannot get enough of them! i wish i could eat chips all of the time because then i would eat these!