Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doi...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madeleine G.
I really loved the flavour of these chips! They had that classic Kettle Chip crunch that I have always loved and they taste better than any other chip brand I have tried. I definitely loved these chips and I will be adding them to my regular purchases, as should you.
Dena D.
Excellent chips! Crunchy, sweet, and just the right amount of salt. These are the best veggie chips I have ever tasted.

Purchased these through the Real Canadian Superstore.

Marina T.
Yumi ! Chips of vegetables, love it ! But a bit too oily/salty for my own personal taste. But if you're a chips and vegetables lover you should give it a try !
Diane C.
Omagh, County Tyrone
They taste amazing, so different from other flavours. My children love these.
They are really good value for your money. I would highly reccomend these.
Ashley C.
St Catharines, ON
Love the taste. A great chance from traditional potatoe Chips. Can be a little huge prices than others options. Can be harder to find in grocery stores.
Emilia A.
A healthier option for the regular potato chips but tastes just as good. The blend of the diffrent chips makes this product a great choice for everyone
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Love these healthier alternatives to the usual potato chips. Very flavourful and satisfying. Definitely prefer these to the usual potato chips
dee s.
Mitcham, Surrey
lovely way to have your veg intake great with a dip,better tasting than others i have tried.even kids like them only way they will eat beets
Hannah M.
Was very wary of vegetable crisps before but they are absolutely delicious - they are the perfect lunch time snack - a definite rebuy!
Beth M.
Great taste. Very crunchy which I’m not a massive fan of but still enjoy them. Normally only buy them when they’re on offer though
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?