Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doi...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brie G.
Delicious chips that you can feel good about eating. I love these, they have a very similar crunch to regular chips, taste great, and you don't feel as guilty because you're eating veggies!
Danielle M.
Holywood
I didn't like the taste of these. I don't know if it was just the bag I got but the chips that I got were soft and I don't like soft chips I feel like that should have been crunchy
Anupa M.
Dubai
Such a super healthy choice to have veggies as chips! Altho not so cheap , but this is something I would prefer as compared to the usual corn or potato chips. I would def. recommend this to others.
Hattie P.
I guess there are okay, they're not the best and I've tasted better but I would buy them again. I'm too keen on this flavour which is abit disappointing but there are loads of different flavours the you can choose from
Mieko G.
Gloucester, ['', ''
Really great! These are so tasty but I think that their other crisps taste a bit better. It just seems a little different. Nonetheless these are great maybe a bit on the pricier side.
Sarah A.
These chips were a pleasant surprise. Tasty and slight sweet beets were the highlight. My only complaint was they weren't quite as crisp as I was expecting. Will definitely buy again.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Oh my goodness these are good! Potato chips are my guilty pleasure but I don't always want to eat a whole bag in one sitting.. These are delicious and a great second option. I don't feel guilty when eating these chips. They are crunchy and have just the right amount of sea salt. They do taste like beets, parsnips and sweet potatoes. I will be buying these again for sure!
Mirjam H.
Oh glorious snacky heaven, the sweet earthy taste of these fried tubers is just beyond divine! If you're looking for an alternative to regular old potato chips, well look no further. Yes they may be slightly more expensive but they are totally worth it in my opinion.
Michelle K.
These are amazing. One thing thought do not leave the bag open for long periods of time as the chips do go soft (if you clip the bag you'll be fine.) The ratio of the different kinds of chips is spot on the only thing is they are a bit on the pricier side.
Jennifer C.
London
Love vegetable crisps. The mix of veg in these crisps tastes delicious - well seasoned and naturally sweet from the vegetables. Veg crisps can sometimes by a bit oily or soggy but these were neither. Would definitely recommend, especially for a gathering as something a little different.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?