Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Karen A.Kettle Brand® Uprooted Sweet Potato, Beets & Parsnips Vegetable Chips uploaded by Jahara C.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Earthy Sweet Potato, Beet And Parsnip Medley Is Sliced Thick And Cooked To A Signature Kettle Brand Crunch. Combining The Fresh Taste And Hearty Sweetness Of Root Vegetables With A Mouth-watering Sprinkling Of Sea Salt, These Craveable Chips Will Leave You Digging For More

• Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them? 3 Answers
  • Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me how these taste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Casey S.
I love these chips. I used to hate vegetables when I was a kid and only liked certain things, but as I grew up I expanded my tastes. I especially love the beet chips because they are semi- sweet and semi- savory, the perfect combination. Honestly, if there was just a bag of only beet chips, I would be in heaven! I would recommend anyone to try these chips and say otherwise!
Lauren D.
Love that these chips give a fun alternative to the standard potato chip - and just a delicious. These veggie chips work well with dips, on their own or even crumbled into a recipe. You can find them at your local grocery store. Certainly would recommend if you're looking for something new in the chips aisle!
Bobbie Jo U.
These are really good chips. I am very impressed not only by the flavors but by the price of them as well! They're not too expensive and they're definitely not cheap quality. There's nothing I would change about these.
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Crunchy, thick, and flavorful! Kettle Uprooted Sweet Potatoes Beets and Parsnips with Sea Salt Vegetable Chips are the perfect accompaniment to outdoor picnics, barbecues, and parties. These add a vibrant splash of color and variety where other chips just look and taste bland. Yum to these!
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my go to chips. I've been trying to eat a bit healthier so when every I have a deli sandwich I reach for these instead regular greasy, and salty potato chips. I really love the flavor of the sweet potato chips not sold on the parsnips yet.
Fabiola L.
Astoria, NY
I enjoy these chips. They are not greasy and enjoy listening to the crunch sound. It's delicious and I'm surprised that parsnips would be tasty than regular potato chips. Definitely recommend to others.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
These chips are a wonderful alternative to potato chips.  I can not find them locally so I would have to go about 25 miles to get these.  They are very crispy, not greasy, and have just the right amount of salt added to them.  There is nothing I would change except to make a HUGE bag!!!
Isidora N.
Los Angeles, CA
This chips are really good, its totally different from the other in the market. If you are having a party and do not want to put the common chips, this are perfect, and they are not that expensive. I totally recommend this to others
aubrey p.
Tooele, UT
these chips are so amazing i love them so much! they taste amazing and i cannot get enough of them! i wish i could eat chips all of the time because then i would eat these!
Heidi H.
Bangor
I like that they are crispy like a regular cup. Plus they have a good taste to them. Liked that they use different veggies. Got them when I wanted potatoes chips and they gave me the same taste, crib set and other things.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can I get this chips? I would love to try them?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Walmart? Target? Stater Bros? Where can I find these?!?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
Are these organic and low calories? Can I eat it, because I'm doing a low carbs diet?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Can someone please tell me how these taste?