BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
I'm not a chip person, but I was impressed by these potato chips. I usually opt for cassava root chips when I purchase anything chip-related, but in a pinch, I picked these up. They are great for dips! Because they are not salted, they don't have an overpowering flavor, and the attention can be put on the dip or spread.
SHIANNE K.
Mesa, AZ
I love potatoe chips but I've been trying to cut down on salt in my diet. These take some getting used to but it's worth it for me. They still have the delicious potato flavor and kettle cooked crunch but just no salt.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
The Kettle cooked potato chips are ok. I don't like them that much because they are very oily. Put them on a napkin and see the huge oil. I don't like them because of the reason they are so oily. I don't think I will be buying them anytime soon to be honest.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
Dream bag! It sounds weird saying this when talking about chips, but I'm not a big salt person. I love them for the potato taste and have always said that less salt would make them amazing - so true. You don't feel as bloated after eating them and they taste just as great, in my opinion. (And are probably at least a little healthier?) Definitely recommend.
Ivette M.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
I'm a big fan of unsalted chips in general. Kettle Brand chips tend to be a lot more crispy, and less greasy than a lot of other brands. I love eating potato chips that taste as potato-y as possible without any salty obstruction, and these are the best.
Irene K.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
This is my hubby's favorite snack. All the potato chips in the world are too salty for my husband. It is not salty at all. You can taste real potato. I feel less guilty when I eat this kettle chip. Less sodium! Only downside is this is too thick so you have to eat carefully.
Jill K.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
I love that these are not salted. They're still a yummy crunchy snack and go great with beer. My son loves them too. They're good for anyone looking to cut down on their sodium intake. I just wish the bag was bigger!
Mary I.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
First: We really like Kettle Brand chips. Second: we are trying to watch our sodium. Third: Try to find a really good chip that doesn't taste like something form the horse pasture? Answer: The unsalted potato chips from Kettle Brand! We like them a lot, we repurchase them, we eat them....a lot.
Sarah S.
Foodie Expert
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
Kettle chips are seriously delicious. And I also love them because their ingredient list is short and sweet and doesn't have a lot of extra chemical crap in them. They are a tad bit more expensive than other brands but are worth it for sure.
Faith B.
Foodie Expert
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
I love the Kettle chips. I don't love them unsalted. I'm all for eating healthier and making adjustments, but this is something that should not be compromised in my humble opinion. Eat the original, this "healthier" option isn't worth it.