BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
I'm not a chip person, but I was impressed by these potato chips. I usually opt for cassava root chips when I purchase anything chip-related, but in a pinch, I picked these up. They are great for dips! Because they are not salted, they don't have an overpowering flavor, and the attention can be put on the dip or spread.
SHIANNE K.
Mesa, AZ
I love potatoe chips but I've been trying to cut down on salt in my diet. These take some getting used to but it's worth it for me. They still have the delicious potato flavor and kettle cooked crunch but just no salt.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
The Kettle cooked potato chips are ok. I don't like them that much because they are very oily. Put them on a napkin and see the huge oil. I don't like them because of the reason they are so oily. I don't think I will be buying them anytime soon to be honest.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
Dream bag! It sounds weird saying this when talking about chips, but I'm not a big salt person. I love them for the potato taste and have always said that less salt would make them amazing - so true. You don't feel as bloated after eating them and they taste just as great, in my opinion. (And are probably at least a little healthier?) Definitely recommend.
Irene K.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
This is my hubby's favorite snack. All the potato chips in the world are too salty for my husband. It is not salty at all. You can taste real potato. I feel less guilty when I eat this kettle chip. Less sodium! Only downside is this is too thick so you have to eat carefully.
Rachana K.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
Love this chips because of its texture and taste. It's unlike any other chip out there. It was crunchy and a joy to eat. It's really delicious and enjoyable with all accompaniment. Would recommend for everyone to try this.
Mary I.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
First: We really like Kettle Brand chips. Second: we are trying to watch our sodium. Third: Try to find a really good chip that doesn't taste like something form the horse pasture? Answer: The unsalted potato chips from Kettle Brand! We like them a lot, we repurchase them, we eat them....a lot.
Dominick T.
Lithonia , GA
Review for: Chips Unsalted 5 oz
My dad has diabetes and finding him something to eat that's both healthy and tasteful has been a job within itself but then we came across this bag of chips and he loved them so now he gets to still have healthy chips without losing site of a wonderful taste!
Katherine A.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
People make fun of me for loving the plain ol' taste of potatoes, but I don't care! These are sooo good!! With the great thick "kettle" style cut, super crunch, and the wonderful taste of unsalted potatoes, these chips are PERFECTION.
Jessica M.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Kettle Brand® Unsalted Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
The perfect party snack! These chips are simple and seriously addicting. I love their use of all natural oils, makes me feel good about my junk food. Oh and it doesn't hurt that they are super affordable! Would definitely recommend ❤